Writer, Editor, Proofreader & Ideabouncer! [PAID/FREE] - prices updated!

Forum rules
Never bump threads. Per rule 16, updates may be posted once every 2 months. Violating these rules may led to thread deletion.
Post Reply
Message
Author
User avatar
fontainerichelieu
Newbie
Posts: 19
Joined: Thu Jun 14, 2018 3:58 am
Projects: Portrait Of You
itch: silverateliergames
Contact:

Writer, Editor, Proofreader & Ideabouncer! [PAID/FREE] - prices updated!

#1 Post by fontainerichelieu » Thu Jun 14, 2018 6:20 am

Hello! The name's Hira. :D

I'm a professional writer/editor/ideabouncer with a relevant degree (who also dabbles in graphic arts), and can offer the following services:

Writing: Any sort, barring heavy gore / heavy horror (because neither sit well with my disposition)
Editing/Idea bouncing: Can copyedit anything you so wish, with constructive feedback included!
Proofreader: I have proofread entire novel scripts before so you can't go wrong here! (only service that's available for FREE for clients who are unable to pay)

My written samples can be found on a Google Drive folder here. I can also provide translation samples upon request.


-----

I am currently working on these projects for others:

-i-Duel: Battle for Stardom! (as a proofreader/idea bouncer/editor)
-ProjectHarana (as a writer)
-Memories - Guardian of the Goddess (as an editor)
-this could be you!
-this could be you!
-this could be you!

and my own project here.

These are successful projects I've done:

-That Long Cold Night (as an editor)
-Fantasia: Requiem of the Abyss (an an editor)


-----


These are my rates:

Writing: $0.03 per word
Proofreading/Editing: $45 an hour (about 5-6k words an hour if just pure proofreading; if both, about 2-3k words per hour)

I work on a per chapter basis for projects with more than 50k words, and on a project basis for those with less than 50k words. For the former, I prefer half upfront per chapter, and half after completion of a chapter. For the latter, I require a 30% upfront payment of the total fee, and remaining 70% upon completion. I prefer payment via PayPal but other methods can be discussed. :)

You may ask for as many corrections as you like during the drafting phase (restructuring/partial rewriting up to 50% of the draft) for free, but after you have approved the drafts, you may only ask up to three (3) minor changes (minor characterization corrections/slight restructuring up to 500 words). Any additional changes will be billed a 25USD per change fee in the draft stage (eg. more 50% of the script has to be rewritten due to external errors), and 10USD per minor change past the three free changes. These will have to be paid upfront.


-----


Please do not be offended if I don't select your project, especially for free ones. There are certain things I am not comfortable with doing, or other circumstances that render me incapable. It is nothing personal, I assure you. :D

That being said, I hope to be working with you! :)

I can be reached at heartofhiraeth[@]gmail[.]com.

Thank you for reading!

-Hira
Last edited by fontainerichelieu on Tue Oct 20, 2020 12:20 am, edited 18 times in total.

User avatar
fontainerichelieu
Newbie
Posts: 19
Joined: Thu Jun 14, 2018 3:58 am
Projects: Portrait Of You
itch: silverateliergames
Contact:

Re: Writer, Editor, Proofreader & Translator! [PAID] - OPEN W/ 4 SLOTS!

#2 Post by fontainerichelieu » Mon Aug 06, 2018 5:16 am

Updated with current projects, slot list and sample works. :)

User avatar
fontainerichelieu
Newbie
Posts: 19
Joined: Thu Jun 14, 2018 3:58 am
Projects: Portrait Of You
itch: silverateliergames
Contact:

Re: Writer, Editor, Proofreader & Translator! [PAID] - OPEN W/ 4 SLOTS!

#3 Post by fontainerichelieu » Tue Nov 12, 2019 9:09 pm

Updated current projects, rates, and sample works.

User avatar
alexei
Regular
Posts: 26
Joined: Mon Sep 09, 2019 10:31 am
Contact:

Re: Writer, Editor, Proofreader & Translator! [PAID/FREE] - OPEN W/ 4 SLOTS!

#4 Post by alexei » Thu Feb 06, 2020 6:15 pm

Hi, are you interested for the following free story perhaps? viewtopic.php?f=59&t=57996

User avatar
fontainerichelieu
Newbie
Posts: 19
Joined: Thu Jun 14, 2018 3:58 am
Projects: Portrait Of You
itch: silverateliergames
Contact:

Re: Writer, Editor, Proofreader & Ideabouncer! [PAID/FREE] - OPEN W/ 4 SLOTS!

#5 Post by fontainerichelieu » Thu Oct 15, 2020 7:20 am

Finished a job for @rook17 (That Long Cold Night), and am open to more jobs!

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Siarhei