[PAID] Visual Novel Writing, Brainstorming, Character Design, World Building, and Proofreading

Forum rules
Never bump threads. Per rule 16, updates may be posted once every 2 months. Violating these rules may led to thread deletion.
Onio
Projects: Heart of the Universe
Organization: Dev16
itch: onio

[PAID] Visual Novel Writing, Brainstorming, Character Design, World Building, and Proofreading

#1 Post by Onio » Fri Jun 22, 2018 9:10 pm

Hey there!

With my passion for writing and working on visual novels, I've been looking to offer my writing capabilities and character design to any who seek it! I am seeking to grant my services for the rate of US$0.03 per word, character design services and world building offered at a rate that we may negotiate. As a swift and motivated writer, I aim to please by meeting deadlines and write best when knowing there is a time in which the work is due. With the capacity to write upwards of two thousand words an hour, the more information I'm provided while working for you, the more I will be able to show!

For information on what I tend to work with, I do enjoy writing about various characters and interactions in more outlandish and/or fictional environments, as it best suits my style. I do also find pleasure in writing more relaxed scenes and find there to be much power in writing interactions of characters simply in standard conversation. One of my strengths would definitely be putting myself into the positions of the characters and helping develop them over time and having them be an individual.

When it comes to world building, I am all for the creation of new landscapes and worlds and enjoy giving the cast of characters a colorful place to exist. Conjuring a new existence is a test of the imagination and its capabilities, something I am more than open to taking on.

For proofreading, I will work at a rate of a penny per word, or US$0.01 every word! This means I will read thoroughly through scripts of your content to proofread, helping with syntax, grammar, or looking out for errors otherwise that may be glaring or even minuscule. For my own writing, however, this is free of charge as I read over what I hand to you.

While I'm passionate about working as a writer and enjoy varieties of genres, I feel it is important to state what I can do for you and what areas I am more lacking in. However, if it is required, I am open to trying certain topics that are slightly outside my usual comfort zone.

I Am Best At:
- Sci-fi
- Action
- Fantasy
- Dystopia

I Can Write:
- Comedy
- Romance
- Mystery

I Am Unfamiliar With Writing:
- Horror

I Will NOT Write:
- NSFW Content
- Erotic Scenes
- Blatantly Discriminatory Work
- Furry Content

A short example of my fantasy writing capabilities can be seen here:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/16tV ... sp=sharing

If you have any questions or think something wasn't listed, feel free to ask me through my contact below!
OfficialDev16@gmail.com
Last edited by Onio on Wed Jan 16, 2019 2:23 am, edited 1 time in total.

Onio
Projects: Heart of the Universe
Organization: Dev16
itch: onio

Re: [PAID] Visual Novel Writing, Brainstorming, Character Design, World Building, and Proofreading

#2 Post by Onio » Tue Jan 01, 2019 12:39 am

Updated my rates and reworked my information section!