[PAID] Writing, Brainstorming, and Proofreading

Forum rules
Never bump threads. Per rule 16, updates may be posted once every 2 months. Violating these rules may led to thread deletion.
Onio
Projects: Heart of the Universe
Organization: Dev16
itch: onio

[PAID] Writing, Brainstorming, and Proofreading

#1 Post by Onio » Fri Jun 22, 2018 9:10 pm

Hey there!

I'm an avid writer who is willing to work for others on their visual novels. As someone who enjoys writing scripts and works swiftly, if your a team who's looking to move fast- I'll be right there with you. As well as being able to write, any work I submit will be proofread and edited to ensure its quality is what you paid for.

If you are in need of assistance when it comes to crafting characters, your world, or even just assistance with development of the story's plot, if I'm working as the writer, I'm more than happy to lend a hand- free of any extra charges.

While I'm passionate about working as a writer and enjoy varieties of genres, I feel it is important to state what I can and cannot do for your team.
(Lists are from strongest to weakest, top to bottom)

I Will Write:
- Scifi
- Fantasy
- Comedy
- Action
- Romance
- Mystery

I Will NOT Write:
- Horror
- NSFW Content
- Blatantly Discriminatory Work
- Erotic Scenes

A short example of my fantasy writing capabilities can be seen here:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/16tV ... sp=sharing

As for my rates, I charge US$0.01 per word, including my brainstorming and self-proofreading services. If you wish to contact me about an offer or to discuss, please use the information provided below and describe a bit of your project that you'd have me be working on. If you simply have a concept but wish to hire me as a writer and make use of my assistance in brainstorming for world building and character design, I'm glad to do so.

For contacting me, feel free to do so through the following means:
Email: OfficialDev16@gmail.com
Discord: Onio#7422