Writer and proofreader for commission or trade

Forum rules
Never bump threads. Per rule 16, updates may be posted once every 2 months. Per rule 18, disclose generative AI use when creating/updating a thread. Violating these rules may led to thread deletion.
airenrin
Projects: Cafe Lunatic (WIP)

Writer and proofreader for commission or trade

#1 Post by airenrin »

Hi! I'm Krysta or Airen (depending on your comfort level). I've been creating stories with the mind of publishing since I was twenty. My range of interests span from children and young adult/new adult aisles of Barnes and Nobles to Japanese light novels/manga/anime. Dissecting stories is a (sort of) hobby for me.

Proofreading wise, I do critiques and reactions - where I comment on story pacing, character development, offer perspectives on how to make your story more detailed and suggest alternative word choices for a strong story. You have a choice on how you would like to receive your feedback - as notated in the text or in a giant document separated from your story.

If there is something I am not comfortable writing about, I will let you know in a private message. I tend to open to writing anything, but if the overall message is something I feel promotes intolerance of some kind, I will not be writing it. (Ex. I will not write anything that promotes religion-based phobia, sexuality-based phobia, and racial phobia.)

My sample writings are as follows:

The Lonely Song - Novel https://docs.google.com/document/d/1AlE ... sp=sharing
The Lonely Song - Kinetic Novel script https://docs.google.com/document/d/14RN ... sp=sharing

As you can see in the kinetic novel script, it is likely that I will need a lot of background changes to maximize the reader's experience. I am willing to trade lots of words or detailed feedback for a decent background. The Lonely Song as a written novel is incomplete at 60,000 words. I'm willing to believe that the kinetic novel will be a lot longer.

Commission:
For writing, 10,000 words and below is $0.01 USD per word. Anything over 10,000 is $0.02 USD per word.
For proofreading, 20,000 words and below is $0.01 per word. Anything over that is $0.03 US per word.

To contact: PM me in this forum. I tend to lurk here every other day.