Czero's Writing/Editing/Proofreading Shop (Free or Paid)

Forum rules
Never bump threads. Per rule 16, updates may be posted once every 2 months. Violating these rules may led to thread deletion.
Czero

Czero's Writing/Editing/Proofreading Shop (Free or Paid)

#1 Post by Czero » Mon Jul 09, 2018 1:13 pm

Hi, welcome to my shop!

I'm Czero, a young person from the USA who happens to be an English major in University. I'm newer to the interactive fiction scene so I'm looking for projects to work on to start building experience and a portfolio. I'm a passionate writer who has written prose, essays for school, verse and is now aiming to write more visual novels. I love using creativity, it's like my drug. I've written Soft Sci-fi, Y/A, Fantasy, and dozens of other stories. I'm a hobbyist writer who has been writing for a while now, but I see visual novels as an interesting challenge.

Before I delve into the details, I'd rather just show you examples of my work so you can see what I'm like.

Prose: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1U2V ... sp=sharing

Script: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1bpc ... sp=sharing

As I'm working for free and am newer to the scene I am not a professional. I'm willing to work as a junior/co-writer on your team if you have a position like that. I will take a paid job over a free one. If the project is going commercial, then I may ask for payment which may depend on the circumstance. Same with massive projects that may take a while. Not that I mind hard work, but if I'm dedicating to a long-term gig, then you can see my logic.

I'm willing to help from a variety of creative endeavors for stages in your project from the start of it, to proofreading the final script. I love ideas and messing around with them. Just let me know where your project is currently at in its process and I'll do my best to help.

Other than that I'd love to hear about your projects. People are so interesting and when a team gets together, the sky is the limit at what can be done.

I will write: I'm not picky genre-wise, but my preferences are fantasy, adventure, and romance. For the most part, just contact me about your project, and let's talk as I like challenges.

I will edit/proofread if requested on other parts of the project, or in general if you need it done. Again, this just relates to the stage of the project.

I will not write/edit/proofread: Sexually explicit material. Sorry, at best I leave it implied even in my own prose instead of actually showing it.

Rate: will depend on the size of the project and if it's going commercial or not, but pretty much 0.01 USD a word for writing. Editing/proofreading is free for most projects.

Contact - You can contact me here on the forums or email Czerobusiness1005(at)gmail(dot)com. I also have a discord which I'm willing to give in a private PM/Email so that we can talk there if you want.

Best wishes,

Czero

EDIT: Here is a link to an alpha of a visual novel I made. It's a game I've shelved as I do not have the visual art skills to give it what it needs, but if you want to see an example of my writing in action, https://c-zero.itch.io/alpha-v2-719/dow ... xgi2M6Noav I programmed, and wrote that small game.
Visual novel lover and maker...

Works in progress: A Little Bit of Happiness viewtopic.php?f=59&t=54385

I'm looking for writing work viewtopic.php?f=63&t=50859