+ VN Writer + Experience and quality (script programming also available!)

Forum rules
Never bump threads. Per rule 16, updates may be posted once every 2 months. Per rule 18, disclose generative AI use when creating/updating a thread. Violating these rules may led to thread deletion.
minyan
Miko-Class Veteran
Completed: Trial By Fire, Heartbaked, Ellaria, Plain, This My Soul, The Pretenders Guild
Projects: Arena Circus
Tumblr: minyanstudios
itch: harlevin

+ VN Writer + Experience and quality (script programming also available!)

#1 Post by minyan »

[5/5 slots filled]

Hello! My name is Minyan. I love Captain America, karaoke, and romance stories, and I'm opening up writing commissions!

I've worked on many visual novels now and have released five of my own. I'm very passionate about my projects and can work with your deadlines to get in what you need in a reasonable amount of time. I usually respond to messages within 24 hours of receiving them. I'll always keep you updated on my progress and work closely with you to guarantee you get your ideal final product. I appreciate any feedback you have and will likely ask a LOT of questions to ensure that you're happy with everything, I encourage you to do the same!

My specialties:
・Romance
・Fantasy
・Sci-fi
・Horror
・NSFW

I won’t write:

・NSFW content involving minors
・Anything glorifying rape or physical/mental abuse
・Content against LGBTQ+ rights
・Stories with a hard focus on real-life religions

Recent Experience:

The Pretenders Guild (99,000 words)
Arena Circus (100,000 + words)
Ellaria C&C (Intro + one route, 40,000 words)
Plain (One route, 10,000 words)
Heartbaked (One route, 10,000 words)

Price: $0.022 per word

This is assuming you have a full outline ready to go. If you need help outlining/brainstorming, that can be arranged as well! However, you must have a base outline/concrete ideas for me to work with. Prices for outlining will change based on the size of your project, and how much you already have planned.

I can also program the script for you as I write, including expression/clothing changes, variables, backgrounds, music, sound effects, call and jump labels, and choice menus. The price for this would be $0.05 per word. I will not program anything aside from the script (GUI, etc).

I'm willing to discuss and work with your budget.

Samples

Payment info

I'll submit my progress to you in batches (5,000 words, 10,000 words, per chapter, etc), and wait for payment before continuing on. If you have any issues with what I've sent, I'll fix it accordingly before accepting payment! For outlines, I prefer to be paid half up front, with the rest coming after I've completed the work. I only accept PayPal. If you have other preferences for payment plans, please let me know and I'll se if I can accommodate you.

Contact info

Please e-mail me at aferalcircus@gmail.com with the following:
・About your project (the genre, the story, the feel you had in mind, etc)
・Whether or not you have an outline
・Rating
・Estimated length (and whether you’d prefer to strictly stick with this or if I have some flexibility)
・Your deadline

And let’s work something out!

Thank you and I look forward to working with you!

(My other thread got locked before I could finish it ^^;)
Last edited by minyan on Tue Aug 14, 2018 5:48 am, edited 12 times in total.
ImageImage

minyan
Miko-Class Veteran
Completed: Trial By Fire, Heartbaked, Ellaria, Plain, This My Soul, The Pretenders Guild

Re: VN Writer / Editor [Speed/Dedication/Quality]

#2 Post by minyan »

All commission slots are filled! Thanks guys, I'll let you know when one opens up. Feel free to contact me if you'd like to be put on the waitlist!
ImageImage

minyan
Miko-Class Veteran

Re: + VN Writer + Experience and quality (script programming also available!)

#3 Post by minyan »

Slots have opened up!
ImageImage

minyan
Miko-Class Veteran

Re: + VN Writer + Experience and quality (script programming also available!)

#4 Post by minyan »

Commission slots are all filled, sorry! Waitlist slots are available.
ImageImage