A more complete document for my services are in this LINK. Thank you.
Writing: 1 out of 2
Proofreading: 1 out of 2
Editing: 1 out of 2
I'm looking to work as a proofreader/editor for free! Yes, the wonderful price of free! However, since I've graduated from uni and am still in the process of fixing my documents before looking for a job, I've plenty of free time and am now offering paid services to get work done faster + help out with my living expenses. I've had a fair amount of experience working on VNs as a proofreader and editor. I do writing as a hobby, and I absolutely love spending time playing visual novels and otome games as well.
If you would ever consider having me as a part of your team or project, I do have a list of preferences below:
Preferred genres (but not strictly limited to):
I'm fine with (as long as they are NOT the main point of the story):
- R-18 scenes
- Gore and blood
- Depictions of violence if you have a very mature plot/story
I also take small writing projects, but please remember: I will prioritize proofreading and editing requests first.
Please do check this document here for a more detailed discussion about my services, current schedule, terms and conditions explained, slots available, as well as what each service entails.
STATUS: Limited Slots, OPEN (see availability here)
Projects I've Worked On:
- BAKED:MAGIC (LSF thread, itch.io)
- Winter’s Symphonies by LeafCascade (Steam, VNDB link)
- Homecoming - Stop At Nothing! by Blackcross & Taylor (LSF thread, itch.io) - proofreading
- BAKED:MAGIC Artbook by Red-Baby (itch.io direct link) - proofreading
- Oh! My Mistress by vchan (LSF thread) - proofreading, editing for common route
- Heaven’s Grave by Blackcross & Taylor (itch.io) - proofreading
- A Summer with the Shiba Inu by Quill Studios (itch.io) - proofreading
- In the World of Nightmares (demo) by nerupuff (itch.io) - writing, programming
If you're interested and you have read my document on the services I offer for VN dev, you can find and contact me here:FREE vs. PAID:
NOTE: see my complete document linked above to see paid vs. free comparison
- I will still be offering the free service. Donations/tips are very much appreciated if you avail free service and are satisfied with the work (see ko-fi)
- Paid editing and proofreading will follow prioritized stricter deadlines and faster rate of completion.
- Please consider: free service is available only for non-commercial projects. Commercial projects will always fall on paid services.
- Proofreading costs $30* per 15,000 words, with additional $7 per 2500 words in excess ($30 is base price, whether or not your file reaches 15k words) *(0.002/word)
- Editing costs $45* per 15,000 words, additional $10 per 2500 words in excess ($45 is base price, whether or not your file reaches 15k words) *(0.003/word)
- Writing costs $0.01/word, minimum 2000 words
- Payment strictly upfront (50% at start, 50% at completion)
LSF private message: nerupuff