I recommend reading through my complete document regarding my services: GOOGLE DOCS LINK. Thank you.
[AVAILABLE SLOTS, updated May 17, 2020]
Writing: 1 out of 2
Proofreading: 2 out of 3
Editing: 1 out of 2
It has been a while but I'm back to offer my services for proofreading, editing, and writing! However, I am now only taking PAID projects (those under previous terms and conditions are not affected by this update). I'd like to believe that I've gained a reasonable amount of experience that allows me to charge for my work and at the same time, aid my personal financing outside of my day job (which to be honest, isn't progressing fairly well due to the global pandemic, so I could really use the extra help).
- I've had a fair amount of experience working on VNs as a proofreader and editor. I do writing as a hobby, and I absolutely love spending time playing visual novels and otome games as well.
Preferred genres (but not strictly limited to):
I'm fine with (as long as they are NOT the main point of the story):
- R-18 scenes
- Gore and blood
- Depictions of violence if you have a very mature plot/story
I also take small writing projects, but please remember: I will prioritize proofreading and editing requests first.
Please do check this document here for a more detailed discussion about my services, current schedule, terms and conditions explained, slots available, as well as what each service entails.
STATUS: Limited Slots, OPEN (see availability here)
Projects I've Worked On:
- BAKED:MAGIC (LSF thread, itch.io)
- Winter’s Symphonies by LeafCascade (Steam, VNDB link)
- Homecoming - Stop At Nothing! by Blackcross & Taylor (LSF thread, itch.io) - proofreading
- BAKED:MAGIC Artbook by Red-Baby (itch.io direct link) - proofreading
- Oh! My Mistress by vchan (LSF thread) - proofreading, editing for common route
- Heaven’s Grave by Blackcross & Taylor (itch.io) - proofreading
- A Summer with the Shiba Inu by Quill Studios (itch.io) - proofreading
- In the World of Nightmares (demo) by nerupuff (itch.io) - writing, programming
- Mirt: Tales of the Cold Land by Emanon Studios/MilaOlivson (Steam, LSF thread) - editing
- ROAR by Banya (itch.io) - proofreading for English version (select parts)
If you're interested and you have read my document on the services I offer for VN dev, you can find and contact me here:PAID WORK:
- Donations/tips are very much appreciated if you are satisfied with the work (see ko-fi)
- Paid editing and proofreading will follow prioritizeddeadlines and faster rate of completion.
- Proofreading costs $30* per 15,000 words, with additional $7 per 2500 words in excess, with roughly 300 words leeway before placing the additional price for another excess ($30 is base price, whether or not your file reaches 15k words) *(0.002/word)
- Editing costs $45* per 15,000 words, additional $10 per 2500 words in excess, with roughly 300 words leeway before placing the additional price for another excess ($45 is base price, whether or not your file reaches 15k words) *(0.003/word)
- Writing costs $0.01/word, minimum 2000 words
- Payment is split into initial and final payment. I will only begin working after initial payment has been provided. (50% at the start, 50% at completion). Payment is done either via Paypal (where I shall send an invoice) or via Ko-Fi (number of Ko-Fi to be specified in discussion.)