Never bump threads. Per rule 16, updates may be posted once every 2 months. Violating these rules may led to thread deletion.
- Hikari Beldrich
- Posts: 14
- Joined: Wed Dec 19, 2012 9:01 pm
- Projects: Mystic Grimoire Series
- Organization: Independent
Starting today I hope to return to the forums and become a more active user, starting by offering my skills as a writer in the form of editing/proofreading and content review.
Before we get started here are the services I'm NOT offering:
- Acting as a full on writer for a path or branch
- Working for a commercial project (my current workplace has funny rules about extracurricular work that I don't feel like playing chicken with right now).
Moving on, this is what I AM offering:
- I will work for free and only for free
- I have been writing Fantasy and Fiction as a hobby for about 10 years and would be happy to content review plots, character arcs, pacing, and the subsurface elements of a story.
- I am a native English speaker and can act as an editor or proof reader
- I am willing to work with Adult Content, but my interests are more in character driven narratives. Think more "Cano"n or "Angel beats" or at least "Nekopara" or "Sunrider Academy" and less early 2000's era hentai flash game.
- I'm willing to work with horror and gore at levels at or below, series like: "Higurashi" (ENG: When they Cry), "Elfen Lied", "Muv-Luv Alternative" (which is saying a lot >.>), or for a more recent reference "Overlord". Feel free to send me requests for projects that contain a level of violence/gore but please be upfront about what sort of content you want me to review.
Things I ask of recruiters:
- Please have an idea of the scope of commitment you are looking for so that I can manage my time across different projects
- Please be upfront about the business model for your organization and your final product. As stated above, my objective (for now) is to work with non-commercial projects. If you are just a hobbyist or a small team making something for fun I would be happy to help!
A last little bit about me:
I am an engineer by trade so I'm comfortable programming and debugging. I don't think I'll be offering those as a standalone service just yet (and if I do it will come in a separate post) but feel free to ask about it if I've already established an interest in your project.
As alluded above, my main interests are in tragic, character drive, emotional stories, typically in the genre of fantasy, horror, or drama. I'm game to work on other genres but this is where I work best.
I've never been a heavy forum user. Please let me know if my forum etiquette isn't up to spec.
Finished Projects: "The Man and His Shell" http://lemmasoft.renai.us/forums/viewto ... 11&t=19006
Users browsing this forum: No registered users