[OPEN][PAID/FREE] Speedy, professional proofreader looking for work!

Forum rules
Never bump threads. Per rule 16, updates may be posted once every 2 months. Per rule 18, disclose generative AI use when creating/updating a thread. Violating these rules may led to thread deletion.
Feinerine
Regular
Projects: Caladria Chronicles, Caladria Adventurers: Girls Side, Caladria Robotics
Organization: Starlight Visual
Deviantart: feinerine
Discord: Feinerine#2340

Re: [PAID/FREE] Speedy proofreader looking for work! (Now taking on writing work!)

#16 Post by Feinerine »

Updated topic with some projects I've worked on! Also not doing editing because I don't feel very good at it, compared to writing or proofreading.

Also, decided to state in the opening post that I'm willing to participate in game jams for free now! Just send the details and I'll see if I'm up for it! :)

Keinart
Regular
Completed: One Thousand Lies
Projects: Lotus Reverie
Organization: Keinart Lobre
Tumblr: keinart
itch: keinart

Re: [PAID/FREE] Speedy proofreader looking for work! (Now taking on writing work!)

#17 Post by Keinart »

Feinerine helped revising Lotus Reverie english text. Her work was very fast and friendly so totally recommended :)

tiya_nofurita
Miko-Class Veteran
Completed: ALLBLACK Phase 1, Heart's Blight, Last Rx., EDDA Cafe, Kohana, Half Moon
Projects: ALLBLACK Phase 2
Organization: VN Project Indonesia
Deviantart: SECONDARY-TARGET
itch: NSAID
Discord: 3,4-Methylendioxymethamphetamine#4886

#18 Post by tiya_nofurita »

Feinerine helped me on my short visual novel for jam submissions, Last. Rx! She works fast like 10k words within one week.
Recommended!
Webtoon

"For what reason I live?"

---
Completed project:

"What will you see when you are dead?"

MY VISUAL NOVEL

Red-Baby
Veteran
Completed: Free!: Arabian Nights, BAKED:MAGIC, I'm a love interest in my CHILDHOOD FRIEND'S reverse harem!!!, I'm a side character in a BL story!, Ell's Kitchen
Projects: Wrong Number
Organization: WitPOP
itch: red-baby

#19 Post by Red-Baby »

Fei worked with my team on a YuriJam project: Ell's Kitchen.
She proofread the script quickly and although she was done with her tasks, she sticks around until the end and works well with the team!
A delight to work with.

RainMe

#20 Post by RainMe »

hi, my game is being translated right now, it supposed to be done on 23 Feb. it's about 37 k words in Arabic(the original language). could you take this project as a proofreader? and sorry to ask such a silly question but what exactly you offer in this service..:) thanks

Feinerine
Regular
Projects: Caladria Chronicles, Caladria Adventurers: Girls Side, Caladria Robotics

#21 Post by Feinerine »

RainMe wrote: Sat Feb 20, 2021 3:44 pm hi, my game is being translated right now, it supposed to be done on 23 Feb. it's about 37 k words in Arabic(the original language). could you take this project as a proofreader? and sorry to ask such a silly question but what exactly you offer in this service..:) thanks
I sent you a PM concerning this, please let me know if you received it or not! If you didn't, please email me at feinerine@msn.com!

velvetfox

#22 Post by velvetfox »

Feinerine helped me look over character profiles for a VN I'm working on. She was responsive, quick, and gave some great feedback! I would definitely recommend her if you're looking for someone to work with :)

Arent
Regular

#23 Post by Arent »

velvetfox wrote: Tue Aug 03, 2021 7:15 pm Feinerine helped me look over character profiles for a VN I'm working on. She was responsive, quick, and gave some great feedback! I would definitely recommend her if you're looking for someone to work with :)
What is her native language? Editors on this forum mostly do not state such rather vital information.

Feinerine
Regular

#24 Post by Feinerine »

Arent wrote: Wed Aug 04, 2021 12:16 am
velvetfox wrote: Tue Aug 03, 2021 7:15 pm Feinerine helped me look over character profiles for a VN I'm working on. She was responsive, quick, and gave some great feedback! I would definitely recommend her if you're looking for someone to work with :)
What is her native language? Editors on this forum mostly do not state such rather vital information.
My native language is English, though you're right in how I should probably state that. Thanks!

Feinerine
Regular

Re: [OPEN][PAID/FREE] Speedy, professional proofreader looking for work! (Now taking on writing work!)

#25 Post by Feinerine »

Updated the first post with some new projects I've been working on! (Even if some aren't EVNs!) I'm still looking for more projects to work on!

aegis
Projects: "Extra Life"
Discord: RNGeusEX#4378

Re: [OPEN][PAID/FREE] Speedy, professional proofreader looking for work! (Now taking on writing work!)

#26 Post by aegis »

I need you Feinerine

Feinerine
Regular

#27 Post by Feinerine »

aegis wrote: Fri Sep 17, 2021 5:30 pm I need you Feinerine
Just accepted your friend request on Discord!