IDEAS...PLOTS...ANGLES [FREE]

Forum rules
Never bump threads. Per rule 16, updates may be posted once every 2 months. Per rule 18, disclose generative AI use when creating/updating a thread. Violating these rules may led to thread deletion.
alphawolf

IDEAS...PLOTS...ANGLES [FREE]

#1 Post by alphawolf »

hi...

if youre looking for fresh ideas or ways to extend your plot and story...
if you need help with character angles and depth...
if its games, quests, puzzles you want...

i offering free help with all these and more.

just say hello below and let me know what youre after.
or send a pm if youd like to keep things private.

all the best
...ciao

Xicaradecha

Re: IDEAS...PLOTS...ANGLES [FREE]

#2 Post by Xicaradecha »

Hi, I need help with the plot of a bdsm hentai visual novel, I also need help with character interactions btw, if you are interested in helping me dm me on discord Xicara#5233 and if you dont have discord... idk

JYR

#3 Post by JYR »

Hello. We are a small team of two. One of us codes and the other one does the art. We are looking for a writer that is able to write a story about intrigue in a historical(medieval) time. Although the exact plot is not exact we are sure this will allow you more flexibility as the writer to decide how the story will go.. We are however unable to pay as we are currently still students in our Sophomore year. We are both in the same time zone as this profile but can speak english to a fluent degree. We have both studied english our entire life and are easy to contact. If you are interested please answer via disocord: JyR#5253 or to the following email: kpaegg@gmail.com

Emsee

#4 Post by Emsee »

Hello, Project Creepy Ramen is a visual novel development team made up of 9 skilled people. We have artists, composers, programmers, and even marketers. However, we still need a writer to help write up our novel or even just to help us to come up with ideas for the plot. Just to give a bit more insight, the game will be horror, psychological and romance related. We have developed some characters and we also have a basis for a plot, we just need people to help us to develop the plot. We are all from Canada and are fluent in English.

Please contact me with the following email if you are interested: daiansask@gmail.com

I am looking forward to discussing details about the story with you if you are interested.

SyntheOtaku
Completed: Miyagi's Shell, The Lock-In [revamped]
itch: syntheotaku.

#5 Post by SyntheOtaku »

Hello, is this thread still active? I'm making a romance visual novel and need help writing the routes. PM me if interested.

Musick
Regular
Completed: Ariane's Assistant Ariane Eldar's Rock Strip Quiz 1
Deviantart: SteampunkGorgon
itch: ritchierat

#6 Post by Musick »

Hello, if you like have a look at my project: viewtopic.php?f=59&t=55694

https://discord.gg/SEmWYZ

alphawolf

#7 Post by alphawolf »

Apologies to all.
I'll have to put this thread on hold for a while while I work on my own project.
Best of luck...