[FREE/CLOSED] Experienced Writer/Proofreader for Hire

Forum rules
Never bump threads. Per rule 16, updates may be posted once every 2 months. Per rule 18, disclose generative AI use when creating/updating a thread. Violating these rules may led to thread deletion.
vchan
Regular

[FREE/CLOSED] Experienced Writer/Proofreader for Hire

#1 Post by vchan »

Hello, my name is Valerie and I have been writing my own stories and editing other works on Wattpad for several years now. I have taken several creative writing classes at a local university and received high grades on all college level English classes. I continue to educate myself with books and have read over a hundred from the classics which includes romance and teen fiction. I would like to proofread stories and expand my portfolio for the visual novel community.

I can proofread or write a section of you script before you decide that I am good enough to be part of your team. I'm currently looking to proofread two stories at a time until told to stop or the novel goes towards completion. If you are doing commercial, I would expect to be compensated accordingly only if you like my proofreading/writing work.
Genres I can do:
Romance,
Horror,
Yaoi,
Mature 18+,
Otome
Fantasy

Please send me serious inquiries only, thank you.

Proofreading Services [CLOSED]

Writing Services [CLOSED]

Contact me @: valeriex.proofreading@gmail.com
Discord: valeriex#2867