Writer | Editor | Proofreader/Playtester [Paid]

Forum rules
Never bump threads. Per rule 16, updates may be posted once every 2 months. Violating these rules may led to thread deletion.
Exagie

Writer | Editor | Proofreader/Playtester [Paid]

#1 Post by Exagie » Mon Dec 31, 2018 4:18 am

Hello, my name is Paige and I'm a freelance writer with a B.A. in Screenwriting.

Writing Services
I charge $0.05 a word. I am open to price negotiations as well as payment plans. I request to be placed in the credits for my work.

Editing/Rewriting Services
I charge $15 per hour for editing and $0.05 a word for rewrites. I am open to price negotiations as well as payment plans.
Editing includes checking for spelling/grammatical errors, sentence flow, and providing detailed coverage on your script.
Rewriting services include rewriting small or large portions of your script. All changes will be discussed beforehand and agreed upon before the rewriting occurs.

Proofreading/Playtesting Services
I charge $15 per hour. I am open to payment plans.
Proofreading includes checking for spelling/grammatical errors, assuring sentence flow, and
Playtesting includes playing whatever version of your game you would like reviewed/which routes you want reviewed/how thorough you'd like your game to be reviewed. This includes playing through the game entirely (unless you want specified routes only, certain options, etc. Please be specific in what you want me to playtest if it's not the entire game, in which I will also go back and play through each option and route) as well as at least a two page review on the game and its story.

Experience/Projects
You can view my portfolio here. This includes my work on visual novels as well as original scripts, creative prose, and spec scripts.

Game Genres
Action
Adventure
Comedy
Fantasy
Gothic
Historical
Horror
LGBT+
Otome/Harem
Romance
RPG/JRPG
R-18+/NSFW
Sci-Fi
Slice of Life
Supernatural
Suspence
Thriller

Contact Me
If you're interested in my service, please feel free to contact me below:
pnstaudt@gmail.com
Instagram: pnstaudt
Discord: Exagie#6844
Last edited by Exagie on Tue Jul 02, 2019 12:16 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Exagie

Re: Writer | Editor | Proofreader/Playtester [Paid]

#2 Post by Exagie » Sun Mar 10, 2019 2:31 am

My prices as well as services have been updated. Feel free to take a look and contact me if you are interested.

Exagie

Re: Writer | Editor | Proofreader/Playtester [Paid]

#3 Post by Exagie » Tue Jul 02, 2019 12:14 pm

My services as well as my portfolio has been updated. Feel free to contact me through e-mail or discord if you are interested in any of my services.