Writer | Editor [Paid]

Forum rules
Never bump threads. Per rule 16, updates may be posted once every 2 months. Per rule 18, disclose generative AI use when creating/updating a thread. Violating these rules may led to thread deletion.
Exagie

Writer | Editor [Paid]

#1 Post by Exagie »

Hello, my name is Paige and I'm a freelance writer with a BA in Screenwriting, 3 years experience working on visual novels, and 10+ years experience of writing as a whole. I look forward to hearing about your projects! :D

Writing Services
I charge $0.05 a word, and I'm open to installments. I require to be credited for my work: my NSFW credits will differ from Safe for Work credits, so please clarify what your project falls under in advance.

Editing/Rewriting Services
I charge $20 per hour for proofreading editing and $0.05 a word for line edits and rewrites.
Proofreading includes reading through the script and fixing grammatical/spelling errors and sentence flow.
Line edits and rewrites include reading through the entire script and rewriting small or large portions of the script. Keep in mind that the price is $0.05 per word of your script as given to me to read through it on top of $0.05 per word rewritten.

Experience/Projects
You can view my portfolio here. This includes my work on visual novels as well as original scripts, creative prose, and spec scripts. I have separate credits for NSFW projects, feel free to contact me through e-mail or discord if you are interested in viewing those.

Genres I'm
Comedy
Fantasy
Horror
LGBT+
Otome/Harem
Romance
RPG/JRPG
R-18+/NSFW
Slice of Life
Paranormal/Supernatural
Suspense/Thriller

Contact Me
If you're interested in my services, please feel free to contact me below:
pnstaudt@gmail.com
Discord: Exagie#6844
Last edited by Exagie on Tue Nov 02, 2021 12:00 pm, edited 7 times in total.

Exagie

Re: Writer | Editor | Proofreader/Playtester [Paid]

#2 Post by Exagie »

My prices as well as services have been updated. Feel free to take a look and contact me if you are interested.

Exagie

#3 Post by Exagie »

My services as well as my portfolio has been updated. Feel free to contact me through e-mail or discord if you are interested in any of my services.

Exagie

#4 Post by Exagie »

My services and my portfolio/website have been updated. Feel free to contact me through e-mail or discord if you are interested in any of my services!