[Free/Paid] Intermediate Writer and Creative (CLOSED)

Forum rules
Never bump threads. Per rule 16, updates may be posted once every 2 months. Per rule 18, disclose generative AI use when creating/updating a thread. Violating these rules may led to thread deletion.
SpeCTRL
Regular
Completed: SCP: Secret Laboratory, SCP: Pandemic, various Itch.io games.
Projects: RE:Tuber
Soundcloud: EMPY_MUSIC
Discord: empy_vr

[Free/Paid] Intermediate Writer and Creative (CLOSED)

#1 Post by SpeCTRL »

Ay,
Name's Emperor, I'm an intermediate writer with a hell of a lot of versatility.

I'm looking for work - paid or free. So long as the workload is on the small-to-medium side, and is flexible, I'm your guy.

I'm very tolerant and able to write for all kinds of genres and stories - so long as it's a VN. I accept and decline work at my own discretion, but will advertise whether or not I'm open or closed at all times. Whether I'm free or paid will depend on the projects - for now, I'm looking more for free work with smaller projects.

Very versatile - I've worked with many devs and creators, from Northwood Studios as Game Director/Game Designer, Affray as Creative Director/Writer, Co-Writer for Farmers' Dreams, and many other assorted credits, plus plentiful work on my own projects. I'm also fluent in english - might be handy.

The only specific thing I ask of those of whom wish to commission me, is that I prefer working with people who are passionate about their work, and love what they do. Working with your heart in it is what makes this line of work so fun and rewarding.

You can find some of the best of my work here: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/ ... sp=sharing

Can't see a certain genre or style in there? It's probably worth DM'ing me. I have a lot more samples and references than just that.

Any other enquiries? Ay, I'm open.

Quickest way to contact me is via Discord: Emperor#0909
Second-quickest is email: Samwiltshire2709@gmail.com
Third? Just DM me here. I'll get to it eventually.

Cheers for reading, and I'll hope you'll consider me as a potential writer for your project,
Emperor.
Last edited by SpeCTRL on Sat Mar 16, 2019 6:34 am, edited 1 time in total.
Remind me to update this...

farmerjim70

Re: [Free/Paid] Intermediate Writer and Creative (OPEN)

#2 Post by farmerjim70 »

I've sent you a friend request on Discord.

Cotton Blue
Regular
Projects: メモリーズ~ 女神の保護者
Organization: Cotton Blue
Deviantart: CottonBlueVN
Soundcloud: Cotton Blue
itch: Cotton Blue

Re: [Free/Paid] Intermediate Writer and Creative (OPEN)

#3 Post by Cotton Blue »

I sent you a friend request on Discord <3
Memories~ Megami no hogo-sha [GxB] [Fantasy, Romance, Drama, Yōkai]