[PAID] Writer & Proofreader [currently CLOSED]

Forum rules
Never bump threads. Per rule 16, updates may be posted once every 2 months. Per rule 18, disclose generative AI use when creating/updating a thread. Violating these rules may led to thread deletion.
VirtualKibou
Projects: Cyber
Soundcloud: zetsuki

[PAID] Writer & Proofreader [currently CLOSED]

#1 Post by VirtualKibou »

My commissions are currently closed due to ongoing mental-health struggles. I want to give clients my absolute best work and effort, but I cannot do that in my current state, and I do not wish to burden or scam anyone who may be heavily reliant on me. Thank you for your understanding.

Strengths/Preferences
While I'm able to do any genre, my soft spots lie in science fiction, fantasy, and historical fiction; combinations (e.g. historical fantasy) are fine by me as well.

Restrictions
Unfortunately, I will be unable to work on any project containing the following:
  • Sexual activity meant for ages 18+
  • Nudity/eroge
I'll consider other types of questionable content on a case-by-case basis.

Specifics
I will write and revise your VN's script in full or in part (whichever you specify in your request); full-fledged character creation is also an option, though it will incur additional charges.

Samples of my work:

https://www.smashwords.com/extreader/re ... y-to-bleed (an original short story published under my independent alias)
https://archiveofourown.org/users/VirtualKibou/works (my AO3, used for fanfiction-type works)

Pricing will typically be $0.01 USD per word in the final script - this is applicable to both commercial and free projects - and an additional $5.00 will be added per any character I developed. Depending on the complexity of the story and/or language, the final rate is subject to increase or decrease. I may offer bulk discounts for VNs that have especially long scripts, and prices are negotiable if your budget is limited.

Payment will be made via PayPal only.

Legalities
  • Credit is required.
  • Do not use my work in any unrelated project without gaining my consent first.
By commissioning me, you agree with the above conditions. Really, just comply with them, and we'll both be fine.

Contact
Email: virtualkibou@gmail.com
Lemmasoft Forums: memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=47703
Twitter: @VirtualKibou

If interested, please include the following information in your message:

- Project name
- Studio name
- Project information (such as social media, a description, etc.)
- Estimated word-count
- Preferred/estimated deadline
- Any other relevant information

Please allow a maximum of 3 days for a response - my replies will usually be quicker than that, but I may run into complications that could delay me. Append an [URGENT] tag to the subject of an email if an issue needs my immediate attention.

Thank you for reading - I look forward to our collaboration!