[OPEN] Spanish/English translator and editor/proofreader

Forum rules
Never bump threads. Per rule 16, updates may be posted once every 2 months. Per rule 18, disclose generative AI use when creating/updating a thread. Violating these rules may led to thread deletion.
rasalhague
Projects: And now, time to study/Monster Girls: the Advent
itch: rasalaghe

[OPEN] Spanish/English translator and editor/proofreader

#1 Post by rasalhague »

Hi, Ras Alaghe here. I’m a writer/translator with some years of experience translating visual novels and related games. I’m versed in various languages, Japanese among them, but I’m offering here my services mainly as a Spanish translator (both ways: English-Spanish and Spanish-English). Additionally, I can edit/proofread Spanish or English texts.

I'm well versed in both English and Spanish, and can guarantee a high quality translation in regards to spelling, syntax, and all kinds of narrative aspects. These include figurative language or context arrangements between both languages, to make the translation as faithful as possible; something crucial in order to maintain the author’s narrative spirit in visual novels.

Examples of relevant games I worked for as a translator:

PACT WITH A WITCH
R ACADEMY
TRICK&TREAT
HOUKAGO RINKAN CHUUDOKU

Genres: practically everything you need. Hentai/NSFW are okay.

Rates: I’m establishing a base rate of 0.02€ per word for translation and edition tasks. Preferably through PayPal. The price can go higher in case of pressing deadlines and such.

These are negotiable according to your means, and I’m open to discuss any relevant details regarding your project.

You can contact me at rasalaghe@gmail.com. Also my Discord, rasalaghe#0005

(Post edited on September 3, 2019: adding editor/proofreader role)

rasalhague
Projects: And now, time to study/Monster Girls: the Advent
itch: rasalaghe

Re: [OPEN] Spanish/English translator and editor/proofreader

#2 Post by rasalhague »

Updated: added editor/proofreader role