[Experienced Writer/Editor] Ghost House [Paid/Unpaid]

Forum rules
Never bump threads. Per rule 16, updates may be posted once every 2 months. Violating these rules may led to thread deletion.
Ghost
Projects: open!

[Experienced Writer/Editor] Ghost House [Paid/Unpaid]

#1 Post by Ghost » Wed Aug 28, 2019 1:18 pm

Greetings and salutations! Name's Rhy, or Ghost. I've been writing both for both business and pleasure for the better part of the last 15 years. Most of that was role play, but it might interest you a little more to know I have industry experience writing quests and dialogue, as well as a bachelors degree (with distinction) in public relations. My schedule's opened up a fair bit recently due to trying to decide if I want to go back to school or not, so I figured I'd dust off this old thing and get back into doing something I'm passionate about.

I enjoy senior citizen-esque pastimes such as napping, baking, and dating 10 fictional people on the same excessively modded Stardew Valley file.

By order of how much I would actually enjoy doing it for you. This is important because I'm more likely to charge for things further down the list.

- Writing! This is probably what you're here for! As someone who's written for and experimented with a number of different character types over the years, I'm nothing if not flexible with my writing voice. Men tend to be my comfort zone, but I'm good to take a crack at characters of all orientations and identities. As you might have picked up, I'm not a particularly serious person, so I really shine in works with characters that allow me a bit of leeway to be funny.

That said, I am not interested whatsoever in writing pieces that involve rape/noncon, pedophilia or any similar sort of harm done to minors, or anything super fetishy. Otherwise, I'm not against delving into more NSFW topics.

- Editing! And here's where that fancy degree of mine comes in handy. Although it's not specifically an English degree, I have a great deal of hands on experience editing business copy, so that mechanical skill will more than suffice just as well. Moreover, as someone with a fondness for character dynamics and development, I can also keep an eye on the consistency of your story's progression.

- Consulting! Need someone to bounce ideas off of, or worldbuilding help? Coming up with headcanons and connecting pieces together are both particular specialties of mine. Or, from a more business-oriented standpoint... are you not sure how to approach setting up your stuff to best promote your up-and-coming project? I can help! Just let me know what your budget and similar needs are ahead of time.

- Character Design! I... guess? It's not my forte, but I do enjoy drawing now and then. I'm probably best with draft type work and sprites over anything else. I'll toss you a few examples in the section below.

Hold up! What's this business about paid AND free?
Well! That's something that can be discussed on a case-by-case basis, my friend. Generally, smaller projects that will take up less of my time that I REALLY like the premise behind might motivate me to work pro bono. As you might be able to tell below, I AM looking for a few more game-appropriate examples to add to my written portfolio.

Otherwise... well. If the rest of your staff is getting paid, I gotta eat too, y'know. For more involved projects, business consulting, concept work and art, drop me a line and we can figure out a plan that works for both of us.

Written

- MTAP | Quest Chain Sample (Includes additional link to more dialogue) (Full drafts including romantic ones found here!)

- MTAP | Standalone Quest

- Y'all want 160+ pages of role play samples lmao (Sophia is a friend; her services are not on offer!)

Drawn

- x
- x
- x
- x
- x

Edit: Please note that free services are (temporarily) closed! I've had a surge of them, and I fear I am unable to take any more at the present time. Thank you for your interest!

I'm not actually on Lemmasoft very often (as you can tell from the necromanced account from my college years), but you can find me on Discord at rhy#0579 or send me an e-mail at rhythmbreak3r@gmail.com. I'm not available during weekends, but otherwise, you might be able to catch me at odd hours through the week.

Thanks for your time and attention, and I hope you have a lovely day!

Cotton Blue
Regular
Projects: メモリーズ~ 女神の保護者
Organization: Cotton Blue
Tumblr: CottonBlueVN
Deviantart: CottonBlueVN
Soundcloud: Cotton Blue

Re: [Experienced Writer/Editor] Ghost House [Paid/Unpaid]

#2 Post by Cotton Blue » Mon Sep 09, 2019 8:20 am

I send you a friend request on Discord~
Memories~ Megami no hogo-sha [GxB] [Fantasy, Romance, Drama, Yōkai]