[Experienced Writer/Editor] Ghost House [Paid]

Forum rules
Never bump threads. Per rule 16, updates may be posted once every 2 months. Per rule 18, disclose generative AI use when creating/updating a thread. Violating these rules may led to thread deletion.
Ghost
Projects: open!

[Experienced Writer/Editor] Ghost House [Paid]

#1 Post by Ghost »

Greetings and salutations! Name's Rhy, or Ghost. I've been writing both for both business and pleasure for the better part of the last 15 years. Most of that was role play, but it might interest you a little more to know I have industry experience writing quests and dialogue, as well as a bachelors degree (with distinction) in public relations. I've found myself with a little bit of time in the midst of my multiple day jobs (thanks COVID!), and I think I could take on an additional project or two. I work at my own pace, but set me a solid deadline, and I'll meet it.

I enjoy senior citizen-esque pastimes such as napping, baking, and dating 10 fictional people on the same excessively modded Stardew Valley file.

By order of how much I would actually enjoy doing it for you.

- Writing! This is probably what you're here for! As someone who's written for and experimented with a number of different character types over the years, I'm nothing if not flexible with my writing voice. Men tend to be my comfort zone, but I'm good to take a crack at characters of all orientations and identities. As you might have picked up, I'm not a particularly serious person, so I really shine in works with characters that allow me a bit of leeway to be funny.

My rates generally run the gamut of 0.10 USD per word.

That said, I am not interested whatsoever in writing pieces that involve rape/noncon, 'raising' sims, pedophilia or any similar sort of harm done to minors, or anything super fetishy. Otherwise, I'm not against delving into more NSFW topics for an additional 40% on the base cost.

- Editing! And here's where that fancy degree of mine comes in handy. Although it's not specifically an English degree, I have a great deal of hands on experience editing business copy, so that mechanical skill will more than suffice just as well. Moreover, as someone with a fondness for character dynamics and development, I can also keep an eye on the consistency of your story's progression.

- Consulting! Need someone to bounce ideas off of, or worldbuilding help? Coming up with headcanons and connecting pieces together are both particular specialties of mine. Or, from a more business-oriented standpoint... are you not sure how to approach setting up your stuff to best promote your up-and-coming project? I can help! Just let me know what your budget and similar needs are ahead of time.

- Witches x Warlocks (Questlines for Damion and Lawrence)

- MTAP | Quest Chain Sample (Includes additional link to more dialogue) (Full drafts including romantic ones found here!)

- MTAP | Standalone Quest

- Y'all want 160+ pages of role play samples lmao (Sophia is a friend; her services are not on offer!)

I'm not actually on Lemmasoft very often (as you can tell from the necromanced account from my college years), but you can find me on Discord at rhy#1337 or send me an e-mail at rhythmbreak3r@gmail.com. I'm not available during weekends, but otherwise, you might be able to catch me at odd hours through the week. Otherwise, just because it merits repeating...

Please do not DM this account with business inquiries! I do not log into Lemmasoft very often, and I will not see it in a timely manner!

Thanks for your time and attention, and I hope you have a lovely day!
Last edited by Ghost on Mon Jan 17, 2022 9:39 am, edited 4 times in total.

Cotton Blue
Regular
Projects: メモリーズ~ 女神の保護者
Organization: Cotton Blue
Deviantart: CottonBlueVN
Soundcloud: Cotton Blue
itch: Cotton Blue

Re: [Experienced Writer/Editor] Ghost House [Paid/Unpaid]

#2 Post by Cotton Blue »

I send you a friend request on Discord~
Memories~ Megami no hogo-sha [GxB] [Fantasy, Romance, Drama, Yōkai]

Wudgeous
Regular
Tumblr: herotome
itch: wudgeous

Re: [Experienced Writer/Editor] Ghost House [Paid/Unpaid]

#3 Post by Wudgeous »

It was a bit unconventional, but I commissioned Ghost for a consultation session in regards to PR and graphic design. Gotta say, no regrets!! They were willing to roll up their sleeves and do their research (a novel trait in this day and age), and then provided some professional, invaluable direction for the project.

I highly recommend their guidance and services.
Have confidence. Let go of perfectionism. I love you!
A superhero dating sim in fresh hot development!

You can also keep up with me on Twitter and Itch!

Ghost
Projects: open!

Re: [Experienced Writer/Editor] Ghost House [Paid]

#4 Post by Ghost »

Hello again! It's been a while, hasn't it?

I've mostly been occupied with personal business - about a month after I made the original post, things got a little hectic for me - but I think my schedule has cooled down enough that I believe I can presently take on another project! I've done work for a few projects here and there through 2020 - you can see some of my stuff in Witches x Warlocks (I wrote Lawrence and Damion and lent a hand in editing some of Carmilla's) and Once More (Yuria's route).

Unfortunately, due to the pandemic and my reliance on my day jobs, however, I am going to have to take unpaid work off of the menu until further notice. I do not think my rates are too unreasonable, however! I am open to negotiation from project to project, so don't be afraid to come to the table with me if you're also in a bind. I have a few personal projects I'm sitting on and am willing to trade for skills I lack.

And... I think that's it? Thanks for reading! I hope your projects go fruitfully and you have a lovely day.