[FREE] translator from English to Spanish (and vice versa)

Forum rules
Never bump threads. Per rule 16, updates may be posted once every 2 months. Per rule 18, disclose generative AI use when creating/updating a thread. Violating these rules may led to thread deletion.
Saeje

[FREE] translator from English to Spanish (and vice versa)

#1 Post by Saeje »

Hello, my name is Julia (I go by Saeje though) and I'm interested in working and cooperating in the creation of visual novels as I wanna learn how all the development works. I'm a native Spanish speaker, I'm from Spain, and I'm also studying English.

Mostly I'm interested with people that is making free projects (as I do not want to get paid), demos and similar works. I don't have any kind of problem nor prejudice for the subject of the translations.

Anyways, I hope someone is interested in working with me and also I hope this didn't sound too cold, I'm someone nice, I can assure that.[/c]

rasalhague
Projects: And now, time to study/Monster Girls: the Advent
itch: rasalaghe

Re: [FREE] translator from English to Spanish (and vice versa)

#2 Post by rasalhague »

Hi, Saeje. I may have a translation project proposal for you. Sent you a PM, not sure if it reached you. Anyway, if you use Discord, mine is rasalaghe#0005, and maybe we can contact also by e-mail if you want.