[OPEN][NEGOTIABLE PRICE][FAST DELIVERY] SFW & NSFW Writer For Hire (Experienced)

Forum rules
Never bump threads. Per rule 16, updates may be posted once every 2 months. Per rule 18, disclose generative AI use when creating/updating a thread. Violating these rules may led to thread deletion.
Kyoki Chiho
Regular
Completed: Nijowari: Where Angels Fall, Swimming Admiration, Love Season (Associate Writer), Neon Nights 2, Right Swipes (Associate Writer), Erfigardr, Eris, Sky Resort, Dawnbreaker Aeon's Reach, Succubus Summon, Negligee: Opposites Attract/Girls Night
Projects: Spiral of Depravity, When Darkness Lingers, Hearts on Canvas
Organization: Tsukiakari Studios
itch: kyoki-chiho
Discord: Kyoki Chiho#6586

[OPEN][NEGOTIABLE PRICE][FAST DELIVERY] SFW & NSFW Writer For Hire (Experienced)

#1 Post by Kyoki Chiho »

Hello. My name's Kyoki Chiho, and I'm an experienced creative writer very familiar with Ren'Py coding.
I've worked on several projects before and developed my own visual novels.

You can visit my portfolio here: https://kyokichiho.github.io/

Crafting complex plots with heavy character development isn't a problem for me.
I can write comedy scenes along with virtually any topic/theme, including NSFW.
I can write detailed smut scenes, any pairing is good, and I don't have qualms when it comes to fetishes.

My rate would be 7 cents per word, but I am open to negotiate it. This rate includes proofreading and editing. Also, I can make as many changes as required.

Attached to this post, you'll find three erotic scenes and a regular scene that'll serve as a sample. You can find these scenes in my portfolio as well.

Public sex scene: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1LvKpq ... sp=sharing
Yuri sex scene with reverse pet play: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1nJLir0 ... sp=sharing
Humiliation sex scene: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1HYYeUr ... sp=sharing
The Aftermath: https://www.wattpad.com/977636709-the-aftermath

If you're interested or you want to know more, don't hesitate to contact me on my email kyokichiho@gmail.com or on Discord kyokichiho

Thank you for your time!
Last edited by Kyoki Chiho on Wed Sep 27, 2023 7:11 am, edited 7 times in total.

Kyoki Chiho
Regular
Completed: Nijowari: Where Angels Fall, Swimming Admiration, Love Season (Associate Writer), Neon Nights 2, Right Swipes (Associate Writer), Erfigardr, Eris, Sky Resort, Dawnbreaker Aeon's Reach, Succubus Summon, Negligee: Opposites Attract/Girls Night

Re: [OPEN][NEGOTIABLE PRICE] Erotic Writer For Hire (Experienced)

#2 Post by Kyoki Chiho »

I'm available to work again. And remember that not only I can write erotic scenes but entire VNs as well. Needless to say, I can write SFW scenes too.
I've also seized the chance to update the samples and give some more info.

I hope that we can work together soon!

Kyoki Chiho
Regular

Re: [OPEN][NEGOTIABLE PRICE][FAST DELIVERY] Erotic Writer For Hire (Experienced)

#3 Post by Kyoki Chiho »

Hello, everyone! I'm available to work again.

Also, I've updated my profile with my portfolio.

Make sure to take a look!

Dharker
Regular

Re: [OPEN][NEGOTIABLE PRICE][FAST DELIVERY] SFW & NSFW Writer For Hire (Experienced)

#4 Post by Dharker »

I have sent an email with possible work available on visual novels for us.

Kyoki Chiho
Regular

Re: [OPEN][NEGOTIABLE PRICE][FAST DELIVERY] SFW & NSFW Writer For Hire (Experienced)

#5 Post by Kyoki Chiho »

Hello, everyone! I'm available to work again.

Also, I've updated my portfolio with the latest projects I've worked on.

Make sure to take a look!

Kyoki Chiho
Regular

#6 Post by Kyoki Chiho »

Hi there! It's been a while since my last message.

I'm available to work again, I've updated my portfolio with the latest projects I've worked on, and last but not least, I've surpassed a MILLION words written!

That's a lot of writing, don't you agree?

Kyoki Chiho
Regular

#7 Post by Kyoki Chiho »

Hello everyone! I'm once again available to offer my writing and editing services.

Don't forget I'm able to write in code in case your project needs it!

Feel free to send an email to kyokichiho@gmail.com or hit me up on Discord kyokichiho

I'll get back to you as soon as possible!