[Open] FREE writer/proofreader/editor, happy to help!

Forum rules
Never bump threads. Per rule 16, updates may be posted once every 2 months. Per rule 18, disclose generative AI use when creating/updating a thread. Violating these rules may led to thread deletion.
lummoire

[Open] FREE writer/proofreader/editor, happy to help!

#1 Post by lummoire »

Hi everyone! You can call me lumi. c:

Offering: FREE text-related services, all in English! This includes:
- writing
- editing
- proofreading
- outlining
- brainstorming
- jamming or freestyling on a prompt
- or anything related to the above!

About me:
- 2x years old
- pretty confident in my ability to write
- IRL: ux/ui student, digital media background
- interests: casual browser games, manga, researching hobbies that catch my eye (currently on resin craft!
- currently: playing Animal Crossing, writing case studies, dreaming of boba tea

More about writing:
- I'm a fan of isekais, medieval fantasy, magic, and crafting/farming/alchemy gameplay!
- I have nothing published, but got experience writing both wholesome content and 18+ content
- The experience comes from a writing and roleplaying on online forums starting at an early age haha, I don't do it much anymore but it's pretty fun!
- My guilty pleasure is brainstorming around prompts like what I see on /r/writingprompts
- My strong suit will be in medieval fantasy genres, followed by modern slice of life ideas. I'm weaker in science or historical genres.
- Ideally, I'd love to get experience on helping a game dev by supplying their writing or inspiring ideas to spark them along. It's something I never did before, but it sounds fun!

About you:
- You can be at any point of your project, from no idea, to a starter idea, to assets prepped and just need writing, to WIP or finished and needs a set of eyes to check!
- While I have strengths and weaknesses, feel free to ask me about your idea regardless of preference, and we can hash out how I can help!
- Please understand I might be rusty or not keen on how game jamming or how collaborating on visual novel projects works. This is my first time and while I'm quick on the uptake, I don't know what to expect haha.
- Please be flexible and understanding! My real life might keep me from contacting you immediately, but I have every intent to reply to you and any queries you have!

Samples:
- ohboi ohno haha
- I rather just write a fresh sample if you give me a prompt. But atm I don't have a recent one or one that suits visual novel scripts, so:
- old stories (warning: rambly and doesn't have lore setup, it's just a sample of my style, relatively)
- newest: animal crossing worldbuilding in island lore tab (written to be silly, I typically write better aha)
- again, just ask me to write a sample paragraph for you and I will!

How to contact me:
- DM me on Discord: rockruff#6992
- or ping me on the Ren'Py discord @lummoire!
- posting here would be awesome too c:

I have plenty of downtime and would love to spend it helping others! If you need a writer for your project, let me know and we can get started! :D

rainarium

Re: [Open] FREE writer/proofreader/editor, happy to help!

#2 Post by rainarium »

Hiya! Sent a discord friend request~ #6814
for taking the time to read and reply

tatapb

#3 Post by tatapb »

I also sent over a discord friend request :D (tatapb#5960) I'm ALSO a UX/UI designer, omg, but my background is computer science.

nankaimo
Regular
Completed: Lolita Dress up Game, Feather Promises
IRC Nick: Ems

#4 Post by nankaimo »

Hi, I also sent over a discord friend request (FiletStation #4708 ) I am a professional artist that currently works in the Indie Games space. :)

Sterkiherz
Regular
Projects: Comic: Miraclewish; Visual Novel: Murder Mystery Ghost Story (WIP)
Organization: Sterki Herz
Tumblr: sterkiherz
itch: sterkiherz
Discord: sterkiherz#7005

#5 Post by Sterkiherz »

Hiya~
I'm currently looking for a writer to collab! I'm working on an ARPG for a deviantart group and I'd love to find a writer who would help with story mode and lore in general. I can offer art for any projects you might need in exchange for your help n.n
I would love it to be a long-term collab since I'd like to work together on other projects maybe, but if not then that's also fine!
I've sent you a request on discord and I'll share more info and links in there so that you can see what it is about before jumping in n.n

Thank you for reading and have a nice day!~

Some art examples:
https://sterkiherzart.weebly.com/
๐“Ÿ๐“ธ๐“ป๐“ฝ๐“ฏ๐“ธ๐“ต๐“ฒ๐“ธ โœฆ ๐“๐“ป๐“ฝ ๐“‘๐“ต๐“ธ๐“ฐ โœฆ ๐““๐“ฒ๐“ผ๐“ฌ๐“ธ๐“ป๐“ญ (sterkiherz#7005) โœฆ sterki.herz@gmail.com
~~Feel free to contact me for any questions~~
๏ธตโ€ฟ๏ธตโ€ฟเญจโ™กเญงโ€ฟ๏ธตโ€ฟ๏ธต
๐ป๐“Š๐‘”๐“ˆ & ๐’ฆ๐’พ๐“ˆ๐“ˆ๐‘’๐“ˆ, ๐’ฎ๐“‰๐‘’๐“‡๐“€๐’พ ๐ป๐‘’๐“‡๐“

Cotton Blue
Regular
Projects: ใƒกใƒขใƒชใƒผใ‚บ~ ๅฅณ็ฅžใฎไฟ่ญท่€…
Organization: Cotton Blue
Deviantart: CottonBlueVN
Soundcloud: Cotton Blue
itch: Cotton Blue

#6 Post by Cotton Blue »

I sent you a friend request on Discord~ ^^
Memories~ Megami no hogo-sha [GxB] [Fantasy, Romance, Drama, Yลkai]

kittylove94
Regular

#7 Post by kittylove94 »

Added on discord!