[OPEN][Paid/Free]Professional Italian translator from English and Japanese

Forum rules
Never bump threads. Per rule 16, updates may be posted once every 2 months. Per rule 18, disclose generative AI use when creating/updating a thread. Violating these rules may led to thread deletion.
Spilledmilk25

[OPEN][Paid/Free]Professional Italian translator from English and Japanese

#1 Post by Spilledmilk25 »

Hello everybody!

First of all I want to apologize in advance if anything in my post is not correct or compliant with the forum rules!

I’m Giulia (she/her), an Italian freelance translator that works from Japanese and English.
I have started my experience in this field more than 5 years ago working as fan translator of J-pop interviews, magazines, songs, dorama, manga and so much more. Then, I have started working as freelancer collaborating with various agencies on a vast range of topics, but gaming is my expertise, from action (e.g. Epic Gryphon Knight by Cyber Rhino Studios) to visual novels (e.g. Les Quatre Alices and A.L.A.N by Mia Blais-Côté), not to mention casual games, AR, strategy, cards and many other games for several different platforms.

Recently I took a deeper interest in visual novels because I love the idea of communicating a story and, possibly, a message through games and at the same time, I think they are an exciting challenge and opportunity for translators who are passionate about games and languages. I strongly believe in the importance of good translations and sharing of words and ideas in the whole world.

In short, all I want to say is that if somebody is considering translating their game in Italian, I would be more than happy to help expanding your audience for a bigger visibility and sharing. I am open for both paid and free collaborations according to the nature of the project, we can discuss about that freely anytime!

You can check my CV on linkedin.com/in/giuliamagni/
Chat with me on Discord Giulia Magni#7609 and Twitter @spilledmilk_25 :)

I wish you all the best luck with your projects!

Thank you for your attention,

Giulia

Zelan
Lemma-Class Veteran
Completed: The Dark
Projects: Cosplay Couple
Tumblr: evns
itch: Zelan
Discord: ltnkitsuragi#7082

Re: [OPEN][Paid/Free]Professional Italian translator from English and Japanese

#2 Post by Zelan »

Sent you a friend request on Discord!

Zelan
Lemma-Class Veteran
Completed: The Dark
Projects: Cosplay Couple
Tumblr: evns
itch: Zelan
Discord: ltnkitsuragi#7082

Re: [OPEN][Paid/Free]Professional Italian translator from English and Japanese

#3 Post by Zelan »

Giulia did English to Italian translations for the script and the UI of my short VN The Dark. She was very polite, and the translations were given to me in a format that will make them super easy for me to input. I would highly recommend her services if anyone is looking for translation and I will definitely be contacting her again if/when I have another project I want to have translated!