Writer For Hire(Paid)! Trades Welcome - Seeking Assistant Writer

Forum rules
Never bump threads. Per rule 16, updates may be posted once every 2 months. Per rule 18, disclose generative AI use when creating/updating a thread. Violating these rules may led to thread deletion.
Wendyd24
Regular

Writer For Hire(Paid)! Trades Welcome - Seeking Assistant Writer

#1 Post by Wendyd24 »

Hello! My name is Wendyy and I'm currently open for projects to be a writer in your team!

About Me:
I'm an experienced writer with a passion for what I do. I put my all into my writing and will never skimp out on delivering the best I can. I've been writing for 8 years, professionally for 3. I'm a huge fan of Otome and Horror(Psychological Thriller being my favorite), but I can write in many different genres that will be listed below. If something isn't listed below, just ask. ^^

What I'm comfortable writing:

Slice of Life
Girl x Boy and Boy x Girl (Otome and Bishoujo)
Yuri (Girl xGirl)
Horror/Thriller
Mystery
Kemonomimi (Ears and Tails)
Japanese Themes
Fantasy (Dungeons and Dragons)
High Fantasy (Vampires, Angels, Demons)
World Building

What I prefer not to write or have little experience in:
Yaoi (Boy x Boy)
Historical
If I am interested in your project and not full on slots, I may still take your project even if it falls under the above categories.

What I won't do:
Full Furries (Ears and Tails are fine)
Japanese Historical (Ninjas and Samurai)
Heavy Sci-fi

About NSFW:
I am not too experienced in it, but I am not opposed to doing it as long as it is in the criteria of what I will write. If you are unsure, please don't hesitate to ask.

Prices:
Please note that if I am extremely interested in your project, but you can't afford my rates I still may be willing to work with you depending on my schedule and situation.

Editing and Proofreading($0.01 per word):
I am extremely keen on finding grammar and spelling issues, it is my pet peeve when reading and finding one(or many). While I'm reading I'll make notes about how writing could be improved for overall flow, sentence structure, and confusing statements. I can also pick out coding errors (for example, if it's not showing a speaker at the correct time) which will influence how things are read.

Writing ($0.02 per word):
If you'd like to inquire about writing, please have at least a synopsis of your story written for me, details about estimated number of words, and know a vague structure of your story. Once we are started, I'll need an outline of what you'd like me to write for you and the structure of the story.

Development/Assistant Writer (Negotiable):
If you need someone to assist with ideas, project outlines, or to improve upon or fix the plot or characters, I would be more than happy to help. Conceptualizing a story and characters is one of my favorite parts. I can help with plot holes or areas where you may have become confused in where to take the story and give a general opinion on things.

Trading:

If my schedule and situation allows it, I am open to skill trades.

Artists:
I am open to trading with artists who are willing to do character or possibly background art. Note that I am not willing to trade with everyone, as the artstyles I'm willing to trade for will need to somewhat match what I already have for projects or what I have in mine

Musicians:
I am open to trading for music, although we would need to discuss fair trade rates. As a musician myself, I know making a track can take a lot of time and I wouldn't want anyone to feel cheated out of their work. I do need certain styles of music for certain projects(listed and unlisted) so we would first need to discuss and see if we are compatible for each other, but I'd be more than happy to do that.

Writers:
I am currently looking for a writer who specalizies in Otome to assist me with my project. I am looking for someone who matches my level of passion and someone who will be interested in my game, not only interested in the trade. If you are interested in a writing trade but do not want the position of assisting me with my game, I can find a smaller task, such as proofreading, for you.

Voice Actors:
I would love to trade with any voice actors if your description fits my needs for any projects I have open(listed and currently unlisted). We would need to negotiate a lot, what you'd be willing to do(blips or full lines) and etc.

If you are interested in being a co-writer for my project, trade or not, I will post the link to the project page here. ^^
viewtopic.php?f=43&t=58543

I have a few completed works that can be seen, my most recent one being Sister's Secret that was completed for a Jam on Cloud Novel. https://cloudnovel.net/Wendyd/novel/sisters-secret
There are plot twists so if you have any interest in playing don't read the comments. A lot of my other completed works are fanfictions or commissions.

If anyone is interested, you can PM me here, respond here directly. For a faster response time, email me at wendyddarling24@gmail.com or add me on Discord at Wendyy#7171. I will send writing samples upon request, or I may add a post with some samples. Thanks so much! I look forward to working with you.

Wendyd24
Regular

Re: Writer For Hire(Paid)! Trades Welcome - Seeking Assistant Writer

#2 Post by Wendyd24 »

Update:

I am expecting a baby in the next month, so as of right now I am only able to take smaller projects. I will eventually go back to working on larger projects once I am settled in with my new situation.

Thank you for understanding. ^^