[Paid]Writer, screenwriter, proofreader is looking for work [Open]

Forum rules
Never bump threads. Per rule 16, updates may be posted once every 2 months. Per rule 18, disclose generative AI use when creating/updating a thread. Violating these rules may led to thread deletion.
korum

[Paid]Writer, screenwriter, proofreader is looking for work [Open]

#1 Post by korum »

Are you looking for a writer who can breathe life into your novel? Do you want your work to be remembered, and readers were delighted? Then you've come to the right place. My name is Stan and I will do everything to make your text flawless.

Who am I?

A writer with nearly ten years of experience in both literature and game development. I`ve wrote 6 books, including dystopia, dark fantasy and mysticism. In game development I participated both in some visual novel and separately in many games, including work for such companies as Plarium or Playrix.
I always try to do my job as efficiently and responsibly as possible, as well as to make the text captivate the reader.

What I suggest:
- script writing;
- proofreading and editing;

Genres in which I am comfortable working:
-fiction;
-fantasy;
- daily routine;
-Mystic;
-horror;
-nsfw;

What is the price for my services?
Usually the price starts at 0.04 $ per word or $ 15 per hour depending on the services, but everything is decided individually and do not be afraid to write to me, we will definitely come to some common solution.

How to contact me

Write to mail: korum242@gmail.com
Discord: Korum # 0242
Or telegram: @ Korum242
Or here, of course.
Together we can create a really good piece.

korum

Re: [Paid]Writer, screenwriter, proofreader is looking for work [Open]

#2 Post by korum »

Ready to work