『 OPEN 』 - Light Novel Author Looking For Small Passion Project

Forum rules
Never bump threads. Per rule 16, updates may be posted once every 2 months. Per rule 18, disclose generative AI use when creating/updating a thread. Violating these rules may led to thread deletion.
amae-sama

『 OPEN 』 - Light Novel Author Looking For Small Passion Project

#1 Post by amae-sama »

Yahallo~ I am Amae - a light novel author (◠‿◠✿)

I currently write an online serialized original fiction called "『 a little sister's all i need | 我只需要一個小妹妹 』- https://www.scribblehub.com/series/4746 ... -i-need--/" (fantasy/adventure/romance/school life). The light novel is about a big brother (legendary swordsman) and little sister (talented archmage) and their epic journey together. It's also my most popular one with a current total of 600,000+ views, 250+ ratings. 50+ reviews across different writing platforms.

I also have smaller light novels series on the side and have worked on manga projects with many brilliant artists before. Two of which were submitted for the recent Medibang Shounen Jump Competition. I also do writing commission on the side as well and occasionally write the O_O 18+.

I have always been interested in visual novels (shoutout to Katawa Shoujo) and I've decided I want to give writing VN a try. Start somewhere and gain some experience before officially work my own ^-^

My motto is: I want to make you feel + writing the story I want to read.

So here's what I want:
I am looking for a team to work on a visual novel as a lead or co-writer. Paid/Free will be discussed based on circumstances. But I do have preferences in the type of project I want to participate in.
(1) It has to be a short and small project (around 10-15K words)
(2) It has to be interesting to me (I really like fantasy/slice of life/modern/psychological/romance)
(3) I have to like the art (OC Design are very important for me - Anime-style bonus points)
(4) It has to have a plan with details (I've been in projects where its hiatus-forever or taken on the director role. I would want the project to have completion in mind and focus solely on writing.)

This will mainly be a side hobby-project. So if you are an ambitious creator with full of ideas, then I would love to learn more about your vision and create something inspirational together. I'm not looking for anything too business or profit-oriented.

I do not check this website often so please message me with the contact below.
E-mail: smokychipy4@gmail.com
Discord: amae#1337
Note: I am on Discord more - send me a message here and mention your project. I get bombarded sometimes so I don't reply if it's a stranger that says only "hi".