[OPEN] Free and Paid Writer and Editor

Forum rules
Never bump threads. Per rule 16, updates may be posted once every 2 months. Per rule 18, disclose generative AI use when creating/updating a thread. Violating these rules may led to thread deletion.
White_Noise
Github: fish-with-a-pencil

[OPEN] Free and Paid Writer and Editor

#1 Post by White_Noise »

Hello!

I'm a creative writing student who really loves to focus on relationships between characters. Most of my own fiction is driven by interpersonal conflict, rather than environmental and such. I've been writing for over a decade now, with some mental health lurches here and there, but I've been looking for a reason to really revv up my writing engine, and I'm happy to work for free, after work. I'm a full-time bookkeeper, but I do work from home, so I am able to work about 5-10 hours a week, roughly.

As an undergrad creative writing student near graduation, I've spent a lot of time critiquing my classmates' works, so I also shine as an editor. If you tell me where you'd like your story/script to go, I'll do my damnedest to get it there; I won't just proofread.

I am inexperienced with horror fiction. Usually I write fantasy and sci-fi, but I'm flexible.

Please let me know if you're interested!