[Hire Me] Writer / Film Producer with 6 Years of Experience.

Forum rules
Never bump threads. Per rule 16, updates may be posted once every 2 months. Per rule 18, disclose generative AI use when creating/updating a thread. Violating these rules may led to thread deletion.
Saguy

[Hire Me] Writer / Film Producer with 6 Years of Experience.

#1 Post by Saguy »

Hi there, I am a professional freelance writer / producer who specializes in film, tv and media. I have written articles, treatments pitches and one sheets for top production companies / media blogs.

Why You Should Hire Me?

I have experience writing for filmmakers, screenwriters, production companies, media blogs plus many more. I also work in the industry as a producer / director myself thus I have a strong understanding of the entertainment landscape. As a producer I've worked on multi-million dollar projects and smaller indie projects

Here is my IMDB link - imdb.me/efosa

I can send script samples privately.

Also, I've worked in the music video and commercial industries so I can offer extensive expertise in regards to music writing and branded content.

Born in England with native fluency. I graduated from a top university for film and subsequently have many years of analytical writing experience.

How Much Does it Cost?

My base rate is $0.10 USD per word.

How Does Payment Work?

I accept Paypal payments. Depending on the length of content required, I can accept full payment after the job is complete.

How To Hire Me?

Please email me efosa@magefilms.co.uk or DM me on this site.

Thanks For Reading!!!