[OPEN, PAY NEGOTIABLE] Writer with Light Novel, Web Series Experience Seeking Projects

Forum rules
Never bump threads. Per rule 16, updates may be posted once every 2 months. Per rule 18, disclose generative AI use when creating/updating a thread. Violating these rules may led to thread deletion.
CeeKaySeven

[OPEN, PAY NEGOTIABLE] Writer with Light Novel, Web Series Experience Seeking Projects

#1 Post by CeeKaySeven »

Greetings, Lemma Soft!

Since discovering the medium, I've been enthralled with the flexibility of visual novels to tell any kind of story and create branching narratives. Today, I would like to offer my services to anyone seeking a writer for a project.

I am particularly interested sci-fi, horror, slice of life/drama, urban fantasy, and combinations thereof. World-building, alternate history, and unconventional futuristic settings are some of my favorite themes to work with. In terms of content, I’m almost limitless. I’d prefer not to work on hardcore 18+ projects, simply because that kind of writing is not my strength. However, I am not opposed to writing sexual content, provided that’s not the main focus of the story.

If you’re looking for someone to come up with a story from scratch, or help flesh out an idea you’ve been itching to get started on for a while, don’t hesitate to send me a direct message here, or contact me on Discord at Mr. Me#6201.

My rates are entirely negotiable. I understand that most of us are working on a budget, and I want to provide quality services at rates catered to individual projects.

My credits include:
  • One self-published light novel, (She was a) Human Cat-Girl!
  • Three pieces of serial fiction on Wattpad
  • Head writer on two web video series, X Mandelbrot and Eden of the East: Abridged (Century 22 Productions).
  • A collaborative Young Adult novel series in progress
Samples:
Comedy/Slice of Life
Science Fiction/Superhero
Horror/Psychological
World-building

Published Writing:
(She was a) Human Cat-Girl!
NREM
Inborn
Midnight Fury

Other Credits:
Eden of the East: Abridged
X Mandelbrot

I've been an avid reader and writer for most of my life. Story, plot, narrative structure, and even formatting are a passion of mine. I've taken creative writing courses, and currently work as a mentor for teen writers.