[Open] Fledgling Writer hoping to help you tell your story!

Forum rules
Never bump threads. Per rule 16, updates may be posted once every 2 months. Per rule 18, disclose generative AI use when creating/updating a thread. Violating these rules may led to thread deletion.
Souvenir Chameleon
Projects: Tomboy Drive - Writer

[Open] Fledgling Writer hoping to help you tell your story!

#1 Post by Souvenir Chameleon »

Hello, bonjour, hola mi amigo!
I'm a writer looking to tackle exciting new projects. (With you hopefully!) I go by Souvenir Chameleon, simply because I couldn't think of a better name.
A quick self-introduction! I'm a humanities undergraduate with a little too much passion for yuri. English is my native language, and I can speak a tiny bit of Chinese. I've got a wide range of hobbies and interests, so I've got my toes dipped in lots of interesting stuff. Makes for great writing fodder, of course!

Comission Details
So, what do I write? Anything. I'll write literally anything. I mean it.

I'm not fussy with the genres I tackle, but pieces with a more intricate meaning are the sort of thing that keeps me up at night. Imagining yuri and sci-fi also comes a little bit more naturally to me! I'd say those are my stronger genres, but my imagination can also help you complete your X-Rated Furry Cockfighting Hard BL Yaoi WWE Experience. I'm just that confident in my ability to dream up stuff; from the heat death of the universe to hot bishounen having very passionate sex.

So, let's talk business. I'm asking a rate of 2 cents per word, flat.

While I don't typically work with rev-share, I am open to the idea if your project is especially promising or interesting!

I will be able to write up the rough plot outline as well as a word design document for you if needed! Of course this would take some time, but once I've thought up of an idea we are both comfortable with I can get to work proper. In this regard, please do provide me with as much as your own references as you can so that I would be able to tell a story that is as close to your personal vision of the project as possible!

Also, I do not accept jobs where I am not given credit for my own writing. I understand the need for ghostwriters in the industry, but right now I am mainly taking on projects to expand my own personal portfolio. In the future, I may be open to this idea; but for now please keep this in mind if you plan on working with me!

Here is my current availability:
Slot 1: Tomboy Drive
Slot 2: Open
Slot 3: Open

Writing Samples and CV
You can find a link to some of my samples here! (https://docs.google.com/document/d/1ahr ... sp=sharing)
If you're interested in working with me, do not hesitate to reach out to me for a specific sample for your project that I will write free-of-charge for you.

Other than that, I do not have any pieces of work that I can show. I'll be straight with you; I'm a greenhorn writer and only had the chance to start writing long-form works again recently. While I may not have much experience under my belt, I am confident in my ability to deliver for your projects at a solid rate and quality! And so I sincerely hope you'll still give me a shot, and I promise I'll do my best to deliver.

Hopefully one day I'll be able to come back and fill this section up!

Interested? Contact me!
Wow you really want to work with me? I'm like, super flattered! Feel free to reach out to me at my email, SouvenirChameleon@gmail.com, or by dropping me a PM on the forums or simply responding to this post! Alternatively, you could also reach out to me via discord, at PikoyoCos#6371! It would be preferable if you let me know in advance by dropping me a reply here if you'd like to communicate via discord, as I do get quite a bit of spam friend requests due to my other hobbies.

Thank you for reading this, and I hope you'd let this lizard wizard work it's magic on your story!

Farewell, Au Revoir! I bid you Adieu!
Last edited by Souvenir Chameleon on Wed Jul 28, 2021 10:06 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Aspiring Writer!
please hire me onegai please pls plz

SpeCTRL
Regular
Completed: SCP: Secret Laboratory, SCP: Pandemic, various Itch.io games.
Projects: RE:Tuber
Soundcloud: EMPY_MUSIC
Discord: empy_vr

Re: Reptiles can type?! Fledgling Writer Souvenir Chameleon hoping to help you tell your story!

#2 Post by SpeCTRL »

Hey, I'm interested in your services. Mind if I shoot you a discord fr?
Remind me to update this...

Souvenir Chameleon
Projects: Tomboy Drive - Writer

Re: [Open] Fledgling Writer hoping to help you tell your story!

#3 Post by Souvenir Chameleon »

Currently interested in being recruited for Spooktober Game Jam! Feel free to contact me. Will be working for free, of course.
Aspiring Writer!
please hire me onegai please pls plz