[Open] [Paid] Writer, Editor, and Proofreader (Fantasy/Horror/Romance)

Forum rules
Never bump threads. Per rule 16, updates may be posted once every 2 months. Per rule 18, disclose generative AI use when creating/updating a thread. Violating these rules may led to thread deletion.
slienhard

[Open] [Paid] Writer, Editor, and Proofreader (Fantasy/Horror/Romance)

#1 Post by slienhard »

Hello!

I'm a published fiction writer and professional freelance writer with experience writing scripts for indie games and visual novels. My work includes:
Genres
Many of my visual novel examples are galge, but I also write otome and other pairings; m/f just happens to be where I've found the most success so far. I specialize in horror fantasy, and romance, with some comedy as well. I'm also a member of the Horror Writers Association.

Ecchi/suggestive content is always okay. Depending on your project, explicit 18+ NSFW scenes can be negotiated.

Services and Rates
Writing - $0.06 per word
NSFW scenes (if negotiated) - $0.07 per word
Editing - between $0.02 - $0.03 per word depending on the extent of the revisions
Proofreading - $0.02 per word

Contact
Email: sam@samanthalienhard.com
Discord: feriku

In all of this, there's room for negotiation. Think I'd be a great fit for your visual novel even though it has NSFW scenes? Want to propose a lower rate with a rev-share agreement alongside it? It never hurts to ask, so get in touch!
Last edited by slienhard on Tue Oct 31, 2023 9:52 am, edited 4 times in total.

slienhard

Re: [Open] [Paid] Writer, Editor, and Proofreader (Fantasy/Horror/Romance)

#2 Post by slienhard »

Update: as of September 2021, I'm open to taking on a few new projects again!

slienhard

Re: [Open] [Paid] Writer, Editor, and Proofreader (Fantasy/Horror/Romance)

#3 Post by slienhard »

Update: as of September 2023, I'm open to taking on a couple new projects once again!