[PAID/FREE] Proofreader/Editor/Writer

Forum rules
Never bump threads. Per rule 16, updates may be posted once every 2 months. Per rule 18, disclose generative AI use when creating/updating a thread. Violating these rules may led to thread deletion.
Deepwo

[PAID/FREE] Proofreader/Editor/Writer

#1 Post by Deepwo »

About me
I have been invested in writing since a young age, however, I began writing as a career around three years ago. Initially, I stumbled upon Lemma soft forums and writing became a profession for me. In the period of three years, I have been writing, editing, proof-reading and idea-bouncing on and off. Previously, I was usually into writing short stories, prompts, dialogues along with character sketches as a hobby. As my writing career has enhanced over the years along with my writing abilities, I have expanded my interests. The genres that I'm most experienced include; Romance, Slice of life, Drama, Tragedy and Melodrama.

Projects that I have participated in
- Polaris (Main writer)
- Mahilada Matriarchy (Former Editor)
- (Confidential project) (Editor and Proof-reader)
- (Confidential Project) (Main writer and Idea-Bouncer)

You can contact me and I can provide you with short samples of these projects that I have worked on.

*Pros and Cons of working with me*

Pros
- Always willing to learn new things
- Quick and co-operative
- Can negotiate prices according to the budget
- Willing to work on unpaid small projects
- Passionate about writing

Cons
- No NSFW projects

Contact me

Discord: Depwo#9709
Email: Deepwo@outlook.com
Last edited by Deepwo on Sun Jun 18, 2023 11:34 am, edited 3 times in total.

EnajoriYui
Regular

Re: [PAID/FREE] Proofreader/Editor/Writer

#2 Post by EnajoriYui »

Deepwo is quick, accurate, kind, and very understanding of the uniqueness of my script. She finished proofreading my 8k++ words script in a very short time. Once again: thank you, Deepwo, we hope for further cooperation.))