[Open] [Paid] Writer open for new projects sfw/nsfw

Forum rules
Never bump threads. Per rule 16, updates may be posted once every 2 months. Per rule 18, disclose generative AI use when creating/updating a thread. Violating these rules may led to thread deletion.
Lavinnia
Regular
Completed: Missing William
Projects: Blackmail High, Dream Lover, Saintess of the Golden Bow, Song of Glass, Dusk and Dawn
Organization: Transparent Games

[Open] [Paid] Writer open for new projects sfw/nsfw

#1 Post by Lavinnia »

Edit: Looking for new work again :)

Edit: Currently not available for new work until beginning of November 2021.

Edit: Updated with new rates, portfolio and project list

Hi, I'm Lavinnia (they/them). I run Transparent Games, a small publishing house for DnD supplements and a new indie visual novel studio. Currently, I'm employed at the visual novel division of a large games company as the Creative Director and Writer. I have quite a bit of free time.

Please take a look at my narrative design and writing portfolio here: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1zEx ... sp=sharing

My favorite genres are romance, fantasy and paranormal. However, I'm open to any genre. I'll happily write nsfw, please send me a message to see my nsfw samples, as they are in another doc. There are some tags I won't write though, but we can discuss that.

I'm currently not open for free projects.
Paid project rates:
- 0.02-0.05 is the rate for both sfw and nsfw (rate depends on how far out of my comfort zone a project is, please ask)

The easiest way to reach me is Lavinnia#8840 on discord. There is also TransparentGms on twitter and my email is transparentgms@gmail.com
Last edited by Lavinnia on Sun Nov 21, 2021 11:34 am, edited 3 times in total.

Kit

Re: [Open] [Free/paid] Writer looking to work on an interesting project for free

#2 Post by Kit »

I can’t believe you write BxG and GxG but not BxB... that’s really unfortunate and sad.

Lavinnia
Regular
Projects: Blackmail High, Dream Lover, Saintess of the Golden Bow, Song of Glass, Dusk and Dawn

Re: [Open] [Paid] Writer open for new projects sfw/nsfw

#3 Post by Lavinnia »

Updated with new rates, portfolio and project list. Free for new commercial projects.

FaithGRS

#4 Post by FaithGRS »

Lavinnia has been amazing in writing for my Visual Novel, they make sure to pay attention to detail so precisely and i really couldn't ask for a better person to work with <3

Lavinnia
Regular

#5 Post by Lavinnia »

I'm open for work again :) Feel free to message me on discord or send me an email.