[OPEN][PAID][Spanish/English/Nordic] Translator, Editor, Proofreader for hire!

Forum rules
Never bump threads. Per rule 16, updates may be posted once every 2 months. Per rule 18, disclose generative AI use when creating/updating a thread. Violating these rules may led to thread deletion.
Nis
Discord: Nis#2904

[OPEN][PAID][Spanish/English/Nordic] Translator, Editor, Proofreader for hire!

#1 Post by Nis »

Hello all, my name is Nis and I'm an experienced translator hoping to get to work on your projects!
I have previous experience in Translating, Editing and Proofreading, but I would really like to gain even more experience over the near future.
I would love to bring your project to every part of scandinavia (Norway, Sweden and Denmark) as well as to the Spanish speaking community, which would mean a lot more opportunities for people all over the world to experience your games!
I am perfectly fluent in Spanish, English and Norwegian, as well as being very well versed in Danish and Swedish from my time living here. I have worked on projects in all of the languanges mentioned before. I am a recent graduate hoping to take a year off my studies and thus have a lot of time to work on your projects!
I am willing to work on any type of project including, but not limited to: SFW/NSFW/BL/YURI/GORE etc.

My rates are:
Translation: 5$/4€/£3.5 per 1500 words
Proofreading/Editing: 5$/4€/£3.5 per 2500 words

I am willing to negotiate depending on the size of the project so please ask if youre unsure!

I hope I can help bring your projects to life, if you have any questions please don't hesitate on sending me a private message here on the forums or to my discord account: Nis#2904.

Thank you for your time ❤
Last edited by Nis on Tue Jun 15, 2021 10:10 am, edited 3 times in total.

Alianora_La_Canta
Projects: Budacanta
Organization: ImpararBuddy
Tumblr: alianoralacanta
itch: alianora-la-canta
Discord: Alianora La Canta#8170

Re: [OPEN][PAID][Spanish/English/Norwegian] Translator, Editor, Proofreader for hire!

#2 Post by Alianora_La_Canta »

Nis is has just finished translating my visual novel demo, Budacanta, into Norwegian. An easy and straightforward translator to work with.
Last edited by Alianora_La_Canta on Wed Jun 23, 2021 6:13 am, edited 1 time in total.

Mandy_was_here

Re: [OPEN][PAID][Spanish/English/Norwegian] Translator, Editor, Proofreader for hire!

#3 Post by Mandy_was_here »

Hello, I'm interested in your proofreading and editing services. I have sent you a friend request on Discord.
Thank you. :)