[OPEN] translator (English -> German)

Forum rules
Never bump threads. Per rule 16, updates may be posted once every 2 months. Per rule 18, disclose generative AI use when creating/updating a thread. Violating these rules may led to thread deletion.
LalAzalea
itch: lalazalea
Discord: Miezekatze_63#6498

[OPEN] translator (English -> German)

#1 Post by LalAzalea »

Hey,
I would really like to translate your English ren'py works into German. I generally offer my services for free because I would just like to help other creators as well as gain some experience. I am new to ren'py in general and don't know how to do translations just yet (for ren'py specifically lol, I do know the languages tho xD), but because you are most likely very familiar with the program if you are reaching out to me, you probably wouldn't mind explaining how it's done....? (Like, your experience is really so valuable for me, seriously, I would be so grateful xD)
Even though I am not a professional, I am a native German speaker and quite good with grammar, spelling, and phrasing, as well as maintaining a consistent writing style.
I would generally accept any kind of game and I don't mind like nsfw content either ^^
I have a lot of free time at the moment, so I wouldn't mind longer projects, though I generally won't agree to work on strict deadlines.

If you are interested, please send a message :) I am really looking forward to your request

(excuse my colloquial language (and my not-so-great English) in this post btw, many other entries sound so formal and polished but I felt like a more informal tone was just... idk, more comfortable haha...... Looking back, this might give off a bad impression (for a translator lol), but I swear I can translate your work and match the tone of the original quite adequately ^^)