[Open] [Paid] Freelance Writer Looking for Work and A Fresh Start... Again

Forum rules
Never bump threads. Per rule 16, updates may be posted once every 2 months. Per rule 18, disclose generative AI use when creating/updating a thread. Violating these rules may led to thread deletion.
Ojello
Projects: メモリーズ~ 女神の保護者
Discord: coello 🌸 🖤#6757

[Open] [Paid] Freelance Writer Looking for Work and A Fresh Start... Again

#1 Post by Ojello »

Hello again, my name’s Ollie and I go by the pen name Snail Tea and sometimes Cherub Plume. I’m an aspiring web novelist and VN dev. At the moment I have one novel that I'm in love with and hope to share with the world one day. While I work on that and go to school I thought I would be nice to have freelance work to help me build my online presence and portfolio. I'd like to preface by saying this isn't the first time I've found myself in need of a fresh start. Again, I failed to control my emotions and let them slow me down. This caused me to lose focus and fail to work hard and communicate well with my clients. Because of this I lost what could have been a rather lucrative freelancing job. That happened a few months ago, and I'd like to try again. I love writing and I love working with people. I want to become a competent writer that people can relay one to help bring their stories to life.

Examples of My Work:
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/ ... ghj_sNOncb

Services I Offer
✿Script Writing
✿Story/Novel Writing
✿Plotting/Outlining
✿Character Creation
✿World Building

Genres I’m Best At
✿Romance
✿Slice of Life
✿Light Fantasy
✿Horror/Gore

snailstea@gmail.com
Discord:snailtea#8651
Twitter:@cherubplume
Fiverr:Ojello (best for smaller projects)
PMs

Notes:
✿I’m willing to negotiate pricing depending on word count
✿I can write a 500-1000 word sample for your project
✿Snail Tea✿