[OPEN][FREE] Hobbyist looking to get into writing Visual Novels

Forum rules
Never bump threads. Per rule 16, updates may be posted once every 2 months. Per rule 18, disclose generative AI use when creating/updating a thread. Violating these rules may led to thread deletion.
8hyacinthroad8

[OPEN][FREE] Hobbyist looking to get into writing Visual Novels

#1 Post by 8hyacinthroad8 »

Hello,

I have extensive experience writing Romance, Drama, Erotica, and Fantasy in traditional narrative format, and would like to try my hand at writing Visual Novels. If need be, I'm more than happy to share samples of my work. I would prefer to work on a shorter project and in the Romance genre. Other than that, I'm open to all other types of genres. NSFW, gay, straight, and lesbian are perfectly fine as well.

As a bonus, I am a senior Software Engineering student, so I can program my scripts if need be. I will not program anything as complex as a minigame, however, as I want to focus on my writing experience.

You can contact me on Discord for further discussion: 8hyacinthroad8#3733

Thank you.

alexei
Regular
Completed: re:shape, Monster Boys Doctor, Hearts and Hexes, The Prince's Heart, Dragon Gazer
Projects: Motifs, Longing for Change, The Sinking of the Dream Chaser, Town of the Damned, Monster Boy Wars
Organization: Funigami
itch: funigami
Discord: alexei#5190

Re: [OPEN][FREE] Hobbyist looking to get into writing Visual Novels

#2 Post by alexei »

hey there, can you pm me some samples of your work?

olgayarkova

Re: [OPEN][FREE] Hobbyist looking to get into writing Visual Novels

#3 Post by olgayarkova »

Hello! Are you a native English speaker?