[Free] Looking to help as an editor/proofreader/writing assistant.

Forum rules
Never bump threads. Per rule 16, updates may be posted once every 2 months. Per rule 18, disclose generative AI use when creating/updating a thread. Violating these rules may led to thread deletion.
MichaelC912

[Free] Looking to help as an editor/proofreader/writing assistant.

#1 Post by MichaelC912 »

Hello! I am looking to assist writing teams in the capacity of an editor or proofreader to improve the quality of your works. I have years of writing and editing experience from my education, and am now looking to expand that to a professional capacity. Therefore I am offering to help with your work to improve my own portfolio.

A little about me:
I have a degree in communication arts, during which time I extensively studied the craft of writing, even publishing multiple pieces in our own monthly publications. I have always been a passionate writer, and sought out places I could make a name for myself as well as a living.

What kind of work do I do?
I am open to a wide range of projects at a wide range of stages. I will assist with 18+ projects, but I do have limits for things that may be considered extreme or distasteful (or are probably banned by this website anyway).

Feel free to shoot me a DM if you wish to talk further. I'd love to follow up with you.
Michael

Rensuka
Regular

Re: [Free] Looking to help as an editor/proofreader/writing assistant.

#2 Post by Rensuka »

Hey! Looking for someone to help with my project! No actual writing needed, just want someone who will read my script and give feedback on how to make it better. Are you still available?