[OPEN][WRITER][PAID] ZetaKen Professional Writing Services

Forum rules
Never bump threads. Per rule 16, updates may be posted once every 2 months. Per rule 18, disclose generative AI use when creating/updating a thread. Violating these rules may led to thread deletion.
ZetaKen

[OPEN][WRITER][PAID] ZetaKen Professional Writing Services

#1 Post by ZetaKen »

Hello, the name's ZetaKen or Ken, I'm an avid role-player and by extension an experienced writer that also happens to have a passion for various visual novels and story driven games. I specialize in character voice in dialogue, giving life and personality through well written lines.

Writing: I'm a very flexible and experienced writer and would love to lend my talents to anyone that's interested. My specialties as stated before are in characterization and dialogue. However I also have plenty of experience writing general prose and I'm very varied with the types of characters that I can write. It should be noted that while I'm okay with writing NSFW, I don't have much experience with that and would likely charge more because of my inexperience with it.

I'd say that genre wise, my specialties are:

Slice of Life, Comedy, Thriller, and Mystery.

I have flexible rates depending on the length, complexity, and nature of the work that needs to be written. My rates range around $0.03-$0.05 But I'm always up to discuss and negotiate rates that will work out for the both of us.

I Will Not Write: Non-con, rape, pedophilia, or anything that brings harm to minors.

Portfolio:

Listed there are examples of my work. Links and downloads to the games listed below are on this page.

Murder Mystery Club

If you're interested you can send me an email at Kenneth3k1@gmail.com or message me on discord at ZetaKen#2241 and I'll to get back to you at my earliest convenience. I'm not likely to respond much to lemmasoft DM's so please try and contact me through discord or email!

SeiekiDev

Re: [OPEN][WRITER][PAID] ZetaKen Professional Writing Services

#2 Post by SeiekiDev »

I recently put in an order with Ken and he delivered above and beyond what I was hoping for! Big recommend from me!