[OPEN][PAID] Professional Writer/Editor! (SFW/NSFW)

Forum rules
Never bump threads. Per rule 16, updates may be posted once every 2 months. Per rule 18, disclose generative AI use when creating/updating a thread. Violating these rules may led to thread deletion.
Squi[she]

[OPEN][PAID] Professional Writer/Editor! (SFW/NSFW)

#1 Post by Squi[she] »

Hello there! I'm Squi.She, a freelance writer/character designer/editor who is, as you can probably guess, looking for work!

Experience: I'm a native English speaker, and I've been writing as a hobby for… about 20 years now. I started making money at it in 2014 by writing 18+ stories for patreon and commissions. Back in 2019, I was hired by a large company and spent about two years doing dialogue and character design, a position which I eventually left in search of more creatively fulfilling work. Since then, I've worked on a couple of visual novel projects, both editing/revising existing text and writing new dialogue, and I am quite interested in doing more!

Content: I can write in any genre you need, but I have the most experience with fantasy, soft sci-fi, comedy, romance, drama, action, and, of course, NSFW content.

Samples: I can provide samples of my writing on request- I have some dialogue samples, character designs, a couple short stories, and some more… shall we say 'spicy' stuff that probably shouldn't be linked directly here.

Rate: My usual rate is $0.12/word for original dialogue or prose, with one free round of revisions, and $0.09/word for editing or additional revisions. I am willing to negotiate, however. Please contact me if you're interested!

Email: Admiralsquish@yahoo.com
Discord: @squi.she

Squi[she]

Re: [OPEN][PAID] Professional Writer/Editor! (SFW/NSFW)

#2 Post by Squi[she] »

I'm looking for work again, and I've updated the OP with my new information, so don't hesitate to contact me!