[CLOSED] Writer seeking a project [Paid OR Free]

Forum rules
Never bump threads. Per rule 16, updates may be posted once every 2 months. Per rule 18, disclose generative AI use when creating/updating a thread. Violating these rules may led to thread deletion.
Jumatsuga
Discord: Jumatsuga#1290

[CLOSED] Writer seeking a project [Paid OR Free]

#1 Post by Jumatsuga »

Hi there! Welcome to my résumé. :wink:

I'm Jumatsuga, and as the title states, I'm a freelance writer offering my services for a commercial or non-commercial Visual Novel project.

I have done creative, non-commercial writing most of my life (I'm 27 years old), and I'm fluent in two languages; English (Level C2 certified by Common European Framework of Reference for Languages (CEF or CEFR) ), and my mother tongue Finnish.

I am willing to write any genre, both SFW and NSFW, and will provide short, written examples of any style when requested.

For commercial projects my rate is 0.02 USD per word, but I'm willing to consider non-commercial projects for credit and exposure.

If I caught your eye, shoot me a message here in the forums, and we can discuss your project and ask/answer questions we might have about each other.

Thank you for your time and interest!
Last edited by Jumatsuga on Sat Jun 11, 2022 1:26 pm, edited 3 times in total.

sappirefire

Re: [OPEN] Writer seeking a project [Paid OR Free]

#2 Post by sappirefire »

Hi! I'm definitely interested, although my project is non-commercial. I need a co-writer for my project due to there being many short conversations between the character and the player that need to be written.

Kia
Eileen-Class Veteran
Deviantart: KiaAzad
Discord: Kia#6810

#3 Post by Kia »

If you're looking for exposure, I might be able to help you get a project of your own going without a budget. Hit me on discord if you're interested: Kia#6810

izanami
Regular
Completed: un/FRAGMENT.
Projects: Minami,
Organization: Izakiko Paradox
itch: izakikoparadox
Discord: ragyuo

#4 Post by izanami »

Do you have any examples? What are your limits and what are you best at?