[OPEN] [PAID] Proofreader/Editor at your service

Forum rules
Never bump threads. Per rule 16, updates may be posted once every 2 months. Per rule 18, disclose generative AI use when creating/updating a thread. Violating these rules may led to thread deletion.
Senroc

[OPEN] [PAID] Proofreader/Editor at your service

#1 Post by Senroc »

Hi there!

I'm a very new developer working on my own series, but I also have experience in editing and proofreading other people's wonderful projects, including Themoe's Their Warmth and Mossinasi's The Grey Wolf and The Little Lamb.
  • Based in the UK, I am a native English speaker who is familiar with both American and British spelling and grammar customs.
    As well as check over for spelling or grammar mistakes, I can also tweak narration and dialogue to ensure everything is consistent with the intended tone and target audience.
    My baseline rates are $0.02 (USD) per word but I am very flexible!
If you'd like another set of eyes to check over your script and make sure everything sounds okay, feel free to contact me via email - zerorabb@gmail.com.
Or, if you prefer, you can reach out to me via Discord - ZeroRabb#0829 !

I am happy to work on SFW and NSFW projects, BUT only if all participants in NSFW activities are over the age of 18. I will not work on any project where there is sexual activity depicted with minors.

I will also NOT work on any project affiliated with non-fungible tokens (NFTs) or cryptocurrency.