[Writer] Open For Projects!

Forum rules
Never bump threads. Per rule 16, updates may be posted once every 2 months. Per rule 18, disclose generative AI use when creating/updating a thread. Violating these rules may led to thread deletion.
Maple0
IRC Nick: Maple

[Writer] Open For Projects!

#1 Post by Maple0 »

​Hello!

I'm a Writer looking for a project to work on. I would love to share my skills to others who would need some helping. I love working with unique stories and strange ideas that you might have and turn it into a working title. I'm currently interested in Visual Novels, but games with a story flow or text heavy game would work as well.

I'm not in really in need of money at the moment, I'm doing this so I can further improve my skills and grow as a writer and a storyteller. So if you are being nervous about that, don't worry about it. I'm usually fine with any genre, because I would love to occasionally step outside my comfort zone with writing horror and mystery and it would be a learning experience. I would love to collaborate with you with ideas and feedbacks on how we can improve the story from the dialogue to the basics.

If it's for shorter projects like game jams for instance(feel free to ask me), I can do those for free.

Links:
Site: mapleyuriwritescom.wordpress.com

Discord: Maple#0365​​