English speaking writer looking to work on BL VN [Paid]

Forum rules
Never bump threads. Per rule 16, updates may be posted once every 2 months. Per rule 18, disclose generative AI use when creating/updating a thread. Violating these rules may led to thread deletion.
The Yaoi Empire
Regular
Projects: Fatal Moon: The Devil's Academia, Dynasty Of Broken Jade, Friendship & Stuff
itch: TheYaoiEmpire
Discord: clownbabygamzee

English speaking writer looking to work on BL VN [Paid]

#1 Post by The Yaoi Empire »

I've been writing for 18 years, I have published but recently unpublished now to work with an editor on revisions, two books.

Here is a link to my Ao3 as examples of my writing
https://archiveofourown.org/users/SilverMoonOfSephiroth

Need help writing a good BL visual novel storyline? Need unique and engaging characters? Need a story for a BL in general? I'm your guy.

I do all genres except regular Slice of Life, modern fantasy slice of life is fine. I also don't really like things with regular humans. I LOVE Vampires.

If you need ideas, plot starters etc Full detailed characters written out and more, I'm interested.

I can create the world, the characters, the setting and more! If writing isn't your style, then leave it to me!

We can talk about payment after getting together on a project, my discord is Diego_Dio_Joestar#6842

However:

My base payrate is $15 per 1k words

I can expand on your existing characters and flesh out your world and setting to make it more in depth. Got an idea but need help getting it out? I can help, contatc me today and let's get something beautiful started~
Last edited by The Yaoi Empire on Fri Jun 17, 2022 6:11 am, edited 1 time in total.

Kia
Eileen-Class Veteran
Deviantart: KiaAzad
Discord: Kia#6810

Re: English speaking writer looking to work on BL VN [Paid]

#2 Post by Kia »

I've tried adding you on discord, it didn't work. You might want to double check the ID.

The Yaoi Empire
Regular
Projects: Fatal Moon: The Devil's Academia, Dynasty Of Broken Jade, Friendship & Stuff
itch: TheYaoiEmpire
Discord: clownbabygamzee

Re: English speaking writer looking to work on BL VN [Paid]

#3 Post by The Yaoi Empire »

everything is updated now