[OPEN][PAID/NEG][NSFW/SFW][LGBT+]: Certified Teacher/Professional Writer/Proofreader/Editor

Forum rules
Never bump threads. Per rule 16, updates may be posted once every 2 months. Per rule 18, disclose generative AI use when creating/updating a thread. Violating these rules may led to thread deletion.
AnonynnAMS
Completed: Apocamorphosis
Projects: Apocamorphosis, Auvora,
Organization: Adventure and Mischief Studios
Deviantart: Plainstats

[OPEN][PAID/NEG][NSFW/SFW][LGBT+]: Certified Teacher/Professional Writer/Proofreader/Editor

#1 Post by AnonynnAMS »

*If I don't respond here within a day. Please, contact me on Discord. I don't recieve notifications from this website. Thank you!*

Hello!

Nice to meet you! I'm Anonynn.

I'm a freelance professional writer, programmer, game-designer and certified English teacher in the United States. I have roughly 78,840+ hours (9 years) of English tutoring and proofreading under my belt, as well as about 9000-10000 hours of coding, particularly in C#. I have completed several personal novels, video games and freelance projects.

Familiar Genres:
Fantasy/Sci-fi/Drama/Mature/Modern/Comedy/LGBT/Fiction/Nonfiction/Scientific

Familiar Styles:
Video Games/Movie Scripts/Visual Novels/Scientific Writing/World-Building/Essays/Homework/SFW/NSFW

Prices in US (Dollars):
Proofread/Edit/Check Grammar/Write Dialogue and Descriptions/World-Building etc
$5.50 per 250 words (an average page ds)
Unlimited Lengths Commissions

All of this is negotiable

Contact Information:
X-Twitter - https://twitter.com/Anonynn1
Discord - Anonynn#7594
Email - anonymousynn@gmail.com

Looking forward to hearing from you and helping you create your vision, as well as helping you become a better writer and editor! ^_^

Also, for those who are confused (because I keep coming across this):
An Editor/Proofreader should NOT be rewriting your original work. An editor's job is to catch your mistakes, help you think about scenes in broader terms or more concise terms, and then should be helping you improve your writing so that you no longer need an editor. If an editor you hire is rewriting your original work, they are not doing their job correctly. If anyone has any questions about this, please get in contact with me.

If you need an artist for your project, I can help with that too!
viewtopic.php?t=67437
Last edited by AnonynnAMS on Tue Feb 06, 2024 3:23 am, edited 55 times in total.

tgcider

Re: English Teacher/Writer/Novelist/Proofreader/Editor [PAID][OPEN]

#2 Post by tgcider »

I can’t say enough about my experience working with Anonynn. He is an excellent writer! Always diligent and communicative. Even with his busy schedule he was always able to meet deadlines. A true wordsmith. Topically, he was not familiar at first with what I had asked him to write for me, but that did not hinder his performance. I provided examples of what exactly I was looking for and he really dove into the material, he was able to absorb the information he needed to carefully craft an incredible script for my Visual Novel. To say I am Very satisfied with this purchase is an understatement. Not to mention he is extremely affordable, and for the quality of work he provided I was honestly blown away. If you are looking for a writer for your project, no matter what it maybe Anonynn has a glowing recommendation from me.

Crazy Li
Regular

Re: English Teacher/Writer/Novelist/Proofreader/Editor [PAID][OPEN]

#3 Post by Crazy Li »

I hired Anonynn because I needed someone to give feedback on a story I'm writing and help me improve the quality. This is exactly what I got. I was asked challenging questions that made me think about my story and how I conveyed information, letting me know where to let things breathe, and what might be confusing to a reader. This has allowed me to flesh things out better and even invent new supporting characters and meaningful events. I'm very satisfied so far.

Ragnos
Regular

Re: English Teacher/Professional Writer/Novelist/Proofreader/Editor [PAID][OPEN]

#4 Post by Ragnos »

Recently Hired Anonynn to do some writing for a quick project I'm working on.
He was very punctual with his writing and met the deadlines I set, he even takes initiative on ideas that can be implemented into the writing that you're wanting. He's affordable, quick, and high quality. What more could you want?

arcdawn
Regular

Re: English Teacher/Professional Writer/Novelist/Proofreader/Editor [PAID][OPEN]

#5 Post by arcdawn »

I have the pleasure of working with Anonynn on my demo script. He's very polite and asks the right kinds of questions to help me improve the script and grow as a writer. I always look forward to reading his comments and really appreciate the thoughtfulness that goes into it. I highly recommend working with Anonynn!

spinningtime7

#6 Post by spinningtime7 »

Hired Anonynn to edit the script of my visual novel. I am pleasantly surprised by his attention to detail. He pinpoints part of the script that needs work and explain satisfactorily why it would not work. He is especially good in detecting logical inconsistencies that I missed during my proofreading.

AnonynnAMS
Completed: Apocamorphosis
Projects: Apocamorphosis, Auvora,
Organization: Adventure and Mischief Studios
Deviantart: Plainstats

#7 Post by AnonynnAMS »

Ready and waiting for commissions again. I apologize for the long haitus but I'm back!

Shificz

Re: [OPEN][PAID/NEG][NSFW/SFW][LGBT+]: Certified Teacher/Professional Writer/Proofreader/Editor

#8 Post by Shificz »

Working with Anonynn was absolutely fantastic. I had a tight deadline for editing some texts and we actually managed to complete everything within 2 days. Furthermore, I would like to highlight the communication, polite behavior, and professional approach. Honestly, quick communication and availability have been a struggle with other writers or artists in the past, where you send a message and wait for a week for a response, or you don't even know the status of tasks. Anonynn is communicative and keeps you informed about the progress during the work.

Regarding the quality of the text, considering the quantity and time constraints, the quality was truly outstanding. Anonynn even improved the original texts written, which further demonstrates quality.

I can wholeheartedly recommend Anonynn with a rating of 10/10!

Thank you for your excellent work!!!
Shifi