Writer/Editor/Game Designer/Spanish Translation [Paid]

Forum rules
Never bump threads. Per rule 16, updates may be posted once every 2 months. Per rule 18, disclose generative AI use when creating/updating a thread. Violating these rules may led to thread deletion.
Caracas
itch: caracas.itch.io

Writer/Editor/Game Designer/Spanish Translation [Paid]

#1 Post by Caracas »

Hey there, my name is Mario but everyone online calls me Caracas. I've been writing stories for about 10 years and have a bachelors degree in Game Design. Some of the services I can provide are:

Writing: I can write about almost any genre. My specialization is fantasy, drama and romance but I can also do horror and comedy.
Editing: You can give me any scene and I will do my best to edit out incoherencies, grammatical mistakes and punctuation.
Game Design: I have extensive knowledge in making and testing games so if your novel has minigames I can test it and give feedback based on the gameplay on how to improve it.
Translation: I can translate any text or dialogue from English to Spanish and vice versa.

Writing

When it comes to writing commissions the price and time depends on the size of the project and deadline given. Things I can do:
  • Worldbuilding: If you need lore for your world, city, or specific place. I can write fully detailed documents that will include the story, culture, economy, places of interest, etc.
  • Characters: I can create detailed character sheets which can include the character's backstories, their current role in your story, age, height, likes and dislikes and if you don't have any references for your character I can also write down their physical characteristics. I CANNOT help you with any art, but I can help you with the art prompt for the artist.
  • Scenes: If I'm given the outline for a scene I can flesh out the entire thing with dialogue, narration and transitions. I can also write down the outlines if you wanted somebody else to flesh it out after.
Rates: $0.1 per word / $50-100 for character sheets or worldbuilding sheets

Things I'm happy to work with:
Fantasy (medieval and modern)
Drama
Romance
Horror
Slice of Life
NSFW
Comedy
Sci-fi
LGBTQAI+
Violence (blood/gore)
Mental health

Things I don't do:
I don't write about triggering experiences like non-consensual sex, pedophilia, zoophilia and other obscure topics.

Editing

I will revise the document and look for typos, incoherencies or possible plot holes, then edit them accordingly.

Rates:
$5 per 50 words edited.

Game Design

Game design services vary depending on the task, some things I can do:
  • Testing: If you are looking for professional game testing for any of your minigames and constructive feedback to go along with it, then this is the best service for you. I will meticulously test any feature that you give me and give you a document with feedback, problems and possible solutions.
  • Consulting: If you need help with an existing minigame, feature, objective, game mechanic or even reward system then I can create a document for you with different ideas and concepts for you to explore with.
I CANNOT help you with the programming of the game, unless it is being made in Unity where I can help a tiny bit.

Rates:
$50 for an entire day of testing (4-6 hrs of testing). Includes the feedback document.
Consulting can be free if you only have a few questions or concerns, a document with more detailed features will cost around $50-$70

Translation

I can translate any text from English to Spanish and vice versa.

Rates:
$0.5 per word.

Past and Present Projects

If you would like to see my portfolio, you can visit my Itch page where I have 2 VNs posted.

Currently working on:
A fantasy book novel called [REDACTED] (Creator and lead writer)
A NSFW Visual Novel called Mercenary Interests (Game director and lead dev)

Terms of Service

• I reserve the right to reject any commission as I see fit.
  • I reserve the right to terminate a commission if my limitations are broken during development. (Example: You ask me to rewrite a scene into an obscure topic that I don't do)
  • Previous payments are not refundable.
  • Credit should be given for any portion of my work that is used in the project, unless we agree on a ghostwriting contract. However, all my work will be posted on my resume.
  • If I receive no response from the client for 2 months then I will assume that the project has been cancelled and remove it from my work queue.

Contact

Discord: Caracas#7981
Email: mariod2103@gmail.com

You can also send me a DM here, I check pretty often.