[For Hire] Voice Actress For Live Voice-Acting / Live Narration Of Any And All Types Of Genres – English

Forum rules
Never bump threads. Per rule 16, updates may be posted once every 2 months. Violating these rules may led to thread deletion.
gohtrina

[For Hire] Voice Actress For Live Voice-Acting / Live Narration Of Any And All Types Of Genres – English

#1 Post by gohtrina »

Hi everyone!

My name is Trina and I am working as a female voice artist / voice actress offering the service of live voice-acting / live narrating in English for basically everything and anything under the sun, including but not limited to any and all varieties of scripts, novels, storybooks, bedtime stories, manga, comics, webtoon, etc, regardless of the genre!

Please do not hesitate to visit my website at https://trinalivevoiceacting.wordpress.com/ for more information!

Feel free to listen to my demos / samples and if you are interested in engaging me, I am most easily reachable via any of my social links listed at the bottom of the website!

Thank you so much for your time and look forward to hearing from you!
Last edited by gohtrina on Tue Aug 22, 2023 2:53 am, edited 4 times in total.

gohtrina

[For Hire] Female Voice Artist / Voice Actress For Live Voice-acting / Live Narration Of Any And All Types of Scripts

#2 Post by gohtrina »

Hihi! New demos / samples added to portfolio / past work!
Last edited by gohtrina on Tue Jan 03, 2023 6:46 am, edited 1 time in total.

gohtrina

[For Hire] Female Voice Artist / Voice Actress For Live Voice-acting / Live Narration Of Any And All Types of Scripts

#3 Post by gohtrina »

Last edited by gohtrina on Tue Jan 03, 2023 6:47 am, edited 1 time in total.

gohtrina

#4 Post by gohtrina »

gohtrina

Re: [For Hire] Voice Actress For Live Voice-Acting / Live Narration Of Any And All Types Of Genres – English

#5 Post by gohtrina »

gohtrina

Re: [For Hire] Voice Actress For Live Voice-Acting / Live Narration Of Any And All Types Of Genres – English

#6 Post by gohtrina »

gohtrina

#7 Post by gohtrina »

gohtrina

#8 Post by gohtrina »