VA - Male - QAN

Forum rules
Never bump threads. Per rule 16, updates may be posted once every 2 months. Violating these rules may led to thread deletion.
naqlada
Regular
Projects: Plenty awesome ones. Search my posts or just ask, won't bite...

VA - Male - QAN

#1 Post by naqlada »

Hello!

I'm currently working with a Blue Snowball, so if this scares you - turn away dear human! Sexier upgrades will made before the year's end.

If you are looking for a voice for your character, look me up! My range floats, but I tend to go for the deep and nutty roles. Listen to some of my work if you dare. I prefer paid work, but freebies have been known to catch my attention if they are cool. I can juggle lots of work and not take a quality hit. Thanks for perusing!

TLAOlt
Regular

Re: VA - Male - QAN

#2 Post by TLAOlt »

Mmmmm you were the guy in the pharmacy...? The one that wouldn't let the girl cross over the line?

You know, you need to tell us that, okay? I didn't really like having to hunt for it. I won't deny it, though, you were arguably the most talented one there... despite the fact the show didn't make any sense.

naqlada
Regular
Projects: Plenty awesome ones. Search my posts or just ask, won't bite...

#3 Post by naqlada »

I'm glad you did look for it. :D I prefer to keep the "look at me" text to a minimum, but you're right. It was a really wacky story that caught my attention. The author has a curious energy.

Aviala
Miko-Class Veteran
Completed: Your Royal Gayness, Love Bug, Lovingly Evil
Organization: Lizard Hazard Games
Tumblr: lizardhazardgames
itch: aviala

#4 Post by Aviala »

naqlada wrote:I'm glad you did look for it. :D I prefer to keep the "look at me" text to a minimum, but you're right. It was a really wacky story that caught my attention. The author has a curious energy.
I can understand why, but I think in this case a lot more information would be in order. I think you really should make a dedicated demo reel too, or at least tell us when your lines start on that youtube video - I watched it for about a minute or two but frankly is was so strange and amateurish that I dropped it before you even started speaking. I think this is the case with many potential customers/business partners. When you're marketing yourself and your skills, I think it's acceptable to spend a bit more time and effort into describing yourself, your services and your skills.