Samantha Chan: Voice Actress [Available for Work]

Forum rules
Never bump threads. Per rule 16, updates may be posted once every 2 months. Violating these rules may led to thread deletion.
Samantha Chan
Regular
Projects: Project Dualis; ACE Academy; One Leaf Clover; Seduce Me; Maid with Perfection; Cafe Memoria; Asagao Academy; The Reject Demon: Toko

Re: Samantha Chan: Voice Actress [Available for Work]

#16 Post by Samantha Chan »

Sorry for the long absence! I am available again!
Voice Actress // Writer
Youtube | Resume

thebackup
Veteran
Completed: Final Week, CardioQuiz, Cafe Memoria, All I Want for Christmas is a Girlfriend, Dating Sim! Re:Mastered, Dating Sim! Luna's Lovely Summer
Projects: Memoria (on hiatus), Cafe Memoria Deux (cancelled)
Organization: PixaelSoft
itch: thebackup

#17 Post by thebackup »

I'd like to recommend Samantha! She voiced Julia in my Café Memoria project, and did a wonderful job in capturing her personality. An absolute gem to work with, you can tell she really loves voice acting in her work.

When the time comes, I hope to cast her as Julia again in CM's sequel, Café Memoria Deux! And of course in any other future projects. :)

Samantha Chan
Regular
Projects: Project Dualis; ACE Academy; One Leaf Clover; Seduce Me; Maid with Perfection; Cafe Memoria; Asagao Academy; The Reject Demon: Toko

#18 Post by Samantha Chan »

thebackup wrote:I'd like to recommend Samantha! She voiced Julia in my Café Memoria project, and did a wonderful job in capturing her personality. An absolute gem to work with, you can tell she really loves voice acting in her work.

When the time comes, I hope to cast her as Julia again in CM's sequel, Café Memoria Deux! And of course in any other future projects. :)
Thanks for the kind words! I look forward to working with you again and reprising my role as Julia (:
Voice Actress // Writer
Youtube | Resume

Samantha Chan
Regular

#19 Post by Samantha Chan »

My schedule has finally cleared up, so I am available for scouting again!
Voice Actress // Writer
Youtube | Resume