My name is Anairis Q. I've been working as a freelance voice actress for 9 years now, providing voiceover for various indie video games and animations. I've even gotten the opportunity to voice for upcoming console releases, including The Journey Down, Regalia: Of Men and Monarchs, and Ghost Song.
I'm completely devoted to the characters I play and it's my favorite thing in the world to bring them to life, figure out their quirks, and see their stories play out. It's a passion for me and being a part of a character's creation is always an honor. I've been writing all my life, so I like to think the experience I've gained from writing characters have helped me a lot with approaching character voicework.
• Woman of Xal (VO for Xuna, Vocalist for Demo)
• Caramel Mokaccino (VO for Julieta)
• Memorial Trees (VO and vocalist for Melusine)
• Zodiac Axis (VO for Anjela)
• Pale Spectrum (VO for Felicia)
• Cute Demon Crashers! (VO for Mirari)
• Sierra Ops(VO for Jean)
• EVOLVEd: Echoes of the Codex War (VO for Hanako)
• Asagao Academy (VO for Mai, Shizuka)
• Dead Wishes (VO for Allegra)
• Tailor Tales (VO for Chelsey)
• Incompatible Species (VO for Margaretta Hemsworth)
• Quantum Suicide (VO for Kimiko Yukimori)
• Chess of Blades (VO for Celeste)
• Winds of Change (VO for Valessa)
• Sugar & Massacre (VO for Olivia)
• Programs: Adobe Audition 1.5, Adobe Audition CC
I am available for commercial/paid projects only. My rates are available upon request, and I'm flexible under an existing budget so long as it's reasonable to me. Contact me about it and we can discuss it!
I will not participate in content with derogatory humor or statements. Contact me regarding 18+ projects.
I've previously assisted developers with finding cast members to their video games. Handling a voice cast can be a hefty task on top of development, and it's a weight I'm capable of handling. It's hard to find the right voice, and I can cut the process in half through scouting talent or handling auditions.
I previously assisted with the casting and voice direction of Cold Cases: Wesley Devant.
You can contact me via this thread, send me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org, or message me privately. I will reply most quickly to email inquiries, though.
I look forward to hearing from you all! :)