My name is Anairis Quinones. I'm a non-union voice actress with 10 years of experience in anime, video games, and animations. I've voiced for RWBY, SMITE, Kemono Friends, My Time At Portia, Regalia: Of Men and Monarchs, and Ghost Song.
I'm completely devoted to the characters I play and it's my favorite thing in the world to bring them to life, figure out their quirks, and see their stories play out. Visual novels in particular have provided me so much experience, and I'm always excited to take on new roles in new projects. :)
• Our Life (VO for Noelani Last)
• Silver:Line (VO for Amaris)
• Magical Warrior Diamond Heart (VO for Valerie)
• The Office Type (VO for Antonella)
• • Woman of Xal (VO for Xuna, Vocalist for Demo)
• Caramel Mokaccino (VO for Julieta)
• Memorial Trees (VO and vocalist for Melusine)
• Zodiac Axis (VO for Anjela)
• Pale Spectrum (VO for Felicia)
• Cute Demon Crashers! (VO for Mirari)
• Sierra Ops(VO for Jean)
• EVOLVEd: Echoes of the Codex War (VO for Hanako)
• Asagao Academy (VO for Mai, Shizuka)
• Dead Wishes (VO for Allegra)
• Incompatible Species (VO for Margaretta Hemsworth)
• Quantum Suicide (VO for Kimiko Yukimori)
• Chess of Blades (VO for Celeste)
• Winds of Change (VO for Valessa)
• Sugar & Massacre (VO for Olivia)
• Equipment: Neumann TLM 103, Apollo Twin Duo MKII.
• Programs: Adobe Audition CC
I record daily from my home studio, and can be directed via Skype or Discord if requested. I have a flexible schedule and can record quickly within tight deadlines, and I always keep you updated on my progress.
I am available for commercial/paid projects only as a voice actor and a CD/VD. My rates are available upon request, and I'm flexible under an existing budget so long as it's reasonable to me. Contact me about it and we can discuss it!
I will not participate in content with derogatory humor or statements. Contact me regarding 18+ projects.
I've previously assisted developers with finding cast members to their video games. Handling a voice cast can be a hefty task on top of development, and it's a weight I'm capable of handling. It's hard to find the right voice when you're not sure what to consider in casting, and I can cut the process in half through by handling auditions privately or publicly. I have a private list of of diverse actors with different acting strengths, be it anime-style, cartoon, or realistic.
Cold Cases: Wesley Devant.
You can contact me via this thread, send me an email at email@example.com, Discord @Anairis#2852 or message me privately. I will reply most quickly to email inquiries, though.
I look forward to hearing from you all! :)